Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 197. (Read 409453 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
can't sync???

did you update your wallet?

Remember to update your wallets before block 3500 as I have fixed some bugs added more checkpoints and tweaked the up step to reduce large jumps upwards  Cool

now the blocks is ??
Activity: 276
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
can't sync???

did you update your wallet?

Remember to update your wallets before block 3500 as I have fixed some bugs added more checkpoints and tweaked the up step to reduce large jumps upwards  Cool

Activity: 399
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Glad to be of help

The screen bug has never been fixed i think it was related to the HyperThreading pooler had once made the program look for cores but then it only found REAL cores and not fakes like HT
The amd however does have real cores which ofcourse is the blame for the higher power usage, the fact that these slow down is the shared cpu caches for 2 cores. The idea of sharing cache per 2 cores did not have such high impact as amd was hoping for in the real world. Its still a damn fast cpu anyway with good programming at certain programs it beats intel cpu's big time.
legendary
Solutions Architect
If i remember well the last i send you in pm was the one released all the specialized versions
However i am not sure if they also make such a huge difference on blc as they do at quark
But on quark it was impressive

Hope its helpfull Cheesy

I will take a look now and see what I can do, this is very helpful thank you Cheesy
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
If i remember well the last i send you in pm was the one released all the specialized versions
However i am not sure if they also make such a huge difference on blc as they do at quark
But on quark it was impressive

Hope its helpfull Cheesy

BTW people with the AMD APU cpu's like the A8/A10 your using probably also your internal gpu and i almost 99,9% certain its only using power for do 0,0 blocks finding because blc has not yet an opencl solution.
legendary
Solutions Architect
LoL its so funny when people are fooling themselfs with a screen bug as being faster mining Cheesy
On the new model Amd FX processor you get faster speeds with lesser cores enabled, my 8320 is a 8 core but i run it with -t 4 thats giving me the best results

The last minerd made is the one which have for each processor a different miner, they where released for litecoin and quark dated : 16 aug 2013
Versions released where : avx, avx2 barcelona(k10), generic, sse2, sse3, sse4 and one for the last fx versions called BD "for bulldozer".
However these versions do not have the "Blakecoin" option so i do not think they would work well

I agree that the hash rate shown on screen does not = higher block finds or higher network difficulty so its a bug when you set -t to huge number Cry

I have not tried ig0tik3d x64 build so cannot say if that = higher hash rate

I based the cpu miner on pooler's fork Version 2.3.2 can you point me to the Github of the ones with extra optimizations and I will port in the changes if possible  Cool

it does have "The miner can take advantage of AVX, AVX2 and XOP instructions" but you need to build it with mingw-w64

The biggest improvement that I have seen yet is to apply what kramble suggested and do midstate optimization which could result in 50% improvement

I am working on getting p2pool working atm and I do want to move onto GPU with opencl and kramble is currently working on FPGA miner so I don't want to spend too much time on CPU only hope that does not disappoint anyone but I have always made it clear this is a multi platform coin, with open source miners for CPU/GPU/FPGA

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
LoL its so funny when people are fooling themselfs with a screen bug as being faster mining Cheesy
On the new model Amd FX processor you get faster speeds with lesser cores enabled, my 8320 is a 8 core but i run it with -t 4 thats giving me the best results

The last minerd made is the one which have for each processor a different miner, they where released for litecoin and quark dated : 16 aug 2013
Versions released where : avx, avx2 barcelona(k10), generic, sse2, sse3, sse4 and one for the last fx versions called BD "for bulldozer".
However these versions do not have the "Blakecoin" option so i do not think they would work well
Activity: 494
4000 khash/s on a AMD A10-5800k (thanks to reecelander for testing)
i compiled on my win7 64 and in benchmark mode got about 8000 khash/s

who want can test this version
http://rghost.ru/49274628

Good miner, I want to donate. could you paste your BLC wallet
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Selling AMD game codes (Bioshock+Crysis 3 +Farcry:BloodDragon) for 75BlakeCoins Smiley
Activity: 546
been solo mining for almost 2 days  @ 1.7 mhs no coins any donations to continue my efforts would be appreciated

Bk1SGXCtyrHkVEJ8EDmAzkxtH78m3PuhTp  

please share the wealth   Cheesy

have sent you 10 BLC

ty
legendary
Solutions Architect
Remember to update your wallets before block 3500 as I have fixed some bugs added more checkpoints and tweaked the up step to reduce large jumps upwards Cheesy
Activity: 276
Activity: 546
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
it`s just numbers i think... Actually you don`t get more blocks....
Activity: 505

I 4770k -t 800 powered by  igotik3d
Activity: 350
DTC unofficial team

1st screen with igotik3d version of miner:

2nd screen with Bluedragon747 version of miner:

So you see the difference Smiley

no - your screenshots are so little...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
4000 khash/s on a AMD A10-5800k (thanks to reecelander for testing)
i compiled on my win7 64 and in benchmark mode got about 8000 khash/s
who want can test this version
http://rghost.ru/49274628

My antivirus throws a fit with that file win32 crypto Trj ! Undecided

scanned my minerd and I get no warnings so I think I will stick with compiling my own

Thx for share, your version is faster on my i5 2500k 4GHz Windows 8 64bit
Here are my results:
1st screen with igotik3d version of miner:

2nd screen with Bluedragon747 version of miner:

So you see the difference Smiley
Jump to: