Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 32. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
just one of those things shit happens, move on. dev wouldn't get verified by cryptoasian. if he released the coin mixer anonymously people would have been all over this. give time to dev to prove himself

Man goes again on ice
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
just one of those things shit happens, move on. dev wouldn't get verified by cryptoasian. if he released the coin mixer anonymously people would have been all over this. give time to dev to prove himself

oke lets buy some more before this explodes  Cool

why would it? did the dev deliver anything yet?
Not every altcoin is about the dev updates and work, it's also about community. And it's big part of the success.

too build a community around a coin these days, it starts with a dev that delivers, Wich he did with his first promise.. People are more willing too join when there is development activity Wink

yes correct. dev has said he will provide screenshots of the coding weekly on the multi blockhain. coins will run out soon at these low prices. people buying now are not holding for a short term profit your looking at it becoming huge. one step at a step time. i am patient enough here to see myself become rich
You want to become rich am I right ? I have some ICG and DRKC to sell if you are interested to become rich.

PS : more to come... in the meantime you know the game

i am in icg not drkc yet. dev is delivering nicely.
DRKC ICG BLKT have the same developer.

no they are not they were launched by same dev but there were issues in both drkc and icg so dev is running this smoothly.
Developer post : more to come... in the meantime you know the game

Not every altcoin is about the dev updates and work, it's also about community. And it's big part of the success.

too build a community around a coin these days, it starts with a dev that delivers, Wich he did with his first promise.. People are more willing too join when there is development activity Wink

yes correct. dev has said he will provide screenshots of the coding weekly on the multi blockhain. coins will run out soon at these low prices. people buying now are not holding for a short term profit your looking at it becoming huge. one step at a step time. i am patient enough here to see myself become rich
You want to become rich am I right ? I have some ICG and DRKC to sell if you are interested to become rich.

no they are not they were launched by same dev but there were issues in both drkc and icg so dev is running this smoothly.

here is proof dev has not sold anything and coins are in wallet not a exchange. incentive is strong to deliver

https://join.me/949-293-418

oke lets buy some more before this explodes  Cool

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Just submitted a trademark application for:

International Class _______: Encoded USB cards containing programming used to Identify owners
of the wallets of the cryptocurrency BlackToken
Intent to Use: The applicant has a bona fide intention to use or use through the applicant's related
company or licensee the mark in commerce on or in connection with the identified goods and/or
services. (15 U.S.C. Section 1051(b)).

Receipt Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a7g3mikp30i005/BAS-86367487.pdf

amazing.

https://twitter.com/MajningMaster/status/500234188738805760
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 42

open source coin mixer is up. Please check first page
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Ok. How much u gonna buy ? 0.01 BTC ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 102

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

International Class _______: Encoded USB cards containing programming used to Identify owners
Intent to Use: The applicant has a bona fide intention to use or use through the applicant's related
company or licensee the mark in commerce on or in connection with the identified goods and/or

amazing.

nice well this shows your serious about blacktoken. 1.1million coins only
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
No, i assert that CryptoAsian is a fraud completely, in cohesion with the developers of PnD's to commit fraudulent trust in PnD's

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? You do understand that the entire jig would be up if one single vetted developer goes sideways... All that effort, buildup, and community trust tossed for a single P&D? Possible, but HIGHLY unlikely!

Lol, you're dumb as fuck

hahaha dev should moderate this thread before more idiots like you come on here

go ahead and moderate your thread scammer

like im going to believe you over cryptoasian. cryptoasian does not provide advice for coins simply verifies the owner
Pages:
Jump to: