Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 33. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just submitted a trademark application for:

International Class _______: Encoded USB cards containing programming used to Identify owners
of the wallets of the cryptocurrency BlackToken
Intent to Use: The applicant has a bona fide intention to use or use through the applicant's related
company or licensee the mark in commerce on or in connection with the identified goods and/or
services. (15 U.S.C. Section 1051(b)).

Receipt Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a7g3mikp30i005/BAS-86367487.pdf
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
No, i assert that CryptoAsian is a fraud completely, in cohesion with the developers of PnD's to commit fraudulent trust in PnD's

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? You do understand that the entire jig would be up if one single vetted developer goes sideways... All that effort, buildup, and community trust tossed for a single P&D? Possible, but HIGHLY unlikely!

Lol, you're dumb as fuck

hahaha dev should moderate this thread before more idiots like you come on here

go ahead and moderate your thread scammer
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
No, i assert that CryptoAsian is a fraud completely, in cohesion with the developers of PnD's to commit fraudulent trust in PnD's

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? You do understand that the entire jig would be up if one single vetted developer goes sideways... All that effort, buildup, and community trust tossed for a single P&D? Possible, but HIGHLY unlikely!

Lol, you're dumb as fuck

hahaha dev should moderate this thread before more idiots like you come on here
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

Lol, you're dumb as fuck
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

dev is on IRC been chatting to him for last 30mins. he has much more planned than just whats in the white paper. we will be told of plans as each one is one is completed. once work has begun on the future project a official statement will be released. dev is clear about making this right. go to darkcash thread click on dev username and read his post you know why what happened. people are missing a massive opportunity here. if razor coin with byrce weiner as dev can reack 400k sats why can't we
+1 Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

dev is on IRC been chatting to him for last 30mins. he has much more planned than just whats in the white paper. we will be told of plans as each one is one is completed. once work has begun on the future project a official statement will be released. dev is clear about making this right. go to darkcash thread click on dev username and read his post you know why what happened. people are missing a massive opportunity here. if razor coin with byrce weiner as dev can reack 400k sats why can't we

+!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zPlr-o-YEQ Me and BLKT Tongue
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
We might see some interesting things here soon..

Shhh keep quiet and buying  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
We might see some interesting things here soon..
Activity: 182
starting to like this coin. i'm pleased to know dev hasn't moderated the thread but i would advise him to as once people realize this coin is here to stay it will full of fud. see how it goes if the fud gets out of control do it
Merit: 500
Mining cost of this please or no buy orders.

no idea mate
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

awesome whitepaper whats the ETA on the multi algo blockchain

I will do an update once a week regarding all the development. I give it 2 weeks before it is fully functional. I am building it on top of the TokenMixer platform

Building on top is nothing new. Why don't u try building it below ?

its like how building on top of bitcoin simple as. it would be unique then. like i said dev will keep delivering and price will keep going up. people will buy slowly reducing supply, they will take advantage of the doubt in people's mind. i can wait for a mega profit here with only 1 million people can buy higher
Activity: 868

I will do an update once a week regarding all the development. I give it 2 weeks before it is fully functional. I am building it on top of the TokenMixer platform

Building on top is nothing new. Why don't u try building it below ?
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

cool looking forward i just PM'D you can i get a reply
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
So dev mentioned he is from darkcash and incog

I guess he purposely left out his other coins conceal and vast both 24hour pows, I wonder why he wouldn't be honest and mention those ones

Dev is a skilled coder and trying to get it right....99% of alts out there are made by the same people over and over. At least he's honest. He could have easily hid his identity but chose not to.

Why don't you go over to RazorCoin and fud over there too and bring up the devs past...

i know its ok for byrce weiner to abandon his previous coins to run razar coin but its wrong for our dev. do your homework. our dev tried to save ICG coin when previous dev left. darkcash had issues implementing tor due to cloning concealed coin. dev had clearly said he can make another coin to build what he wanted on darkcash.

if you don't want to buy fair of course your nervous but ask yourself this why are people buying razor coin when the dev there has abandoned coins. why would dev even speak the truth if he wanted to do the same herelol. you guys are gonna miss a big opportunity.
Activity: 238
So dev mentioned he is from darkcash and incog

I guess he purposely left out his other coins conceal and vast both 24hour pows, I wonder why he wouldn't be honest and mention those ones

Dev is a skilled coder and trying to get it right....99% of alts out there are made by the same people over and over. At least he's honest. He could have easily hid his identity but chose not to.

Why don't you go over to RazorCoin and fud over there too and bring up the devs past...
Pages:
Jump to: