Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 10. (Read 173662 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
Really, do you believe it? The inventor of BTC?
Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright openly acknowledged Satoshi Nakamoto, founder of the Internet virtual currency Bitcoin.

This recognition he made concluded over the years speculation about who invented bitcoin.

Wright provided technical evidence using bitcoin, which is known to be owned by bitcoin inventors, to support his claim. Some prominent figures in the bitcoin circle and the Bitcoin R & D core group also said Wright is real.

Shortly after Wright released his identity, Gavin Andresen of the Bitcoin Foundation expressed his support for Wright in his blog. He wrote: “I believe Craig Wright is the inventor of bitcoin.” Jon Matonis, an economist at the founding of the Bitcoin Foundation, said he was sure Wright said Really. Wright hopes to end the media’s public speculation about who is “Nakamoto” in the open.

After the media broke the news, Australian authorities quickly searched Wright’s home. However, the Australian tax authority said the search operation has nothing to do with bitcoin but rather a long-term investigation of tax issues.

------From gelonghui

No crowd with Blockchain road, because of no persistence
Market is intense and changeable. And it likes the battlefield with soldier and smoke of gunpowder. It must be currency war that redistribute assets and a revolution between future value internet and traditional information internet. You and I are both the participator and the eyewitness.

Closer to the sun, dream might be melted. There are so many conceptual projects which are no application. After putting some counters to push up price, they leave and again start. Too many frauds take advantage of blockchain project to make great profits. More and more people hate crowded primary market and distant second market.

Recently, market price constantly changes. Retail investors liking fragrant-flowered garlic are reaped repeatedly. Money in the market is difficult to earn. The price of Graphics mill and professional mining machine with investors increasing gradually rise up, then the threshold of mining is higher and higher. After Onecloud and LLT with sharing bandwidth experienced hype, because of policy and other factors, bubble broken and its popularity quickly declined. Now, the low output and low price, even there are few platforms to transact.

More and more people look for stable profits, long-term, expected and dependable commonweal projects. BlockCDN team know this project be slow but be worth to develop. Since the project established two years ago, the team makes action silently and tries to have practical application.

People who know BCDN project, they know everyday there are 640 thousand BCDN. Every participators only need 1000 BCDN then start mining with low price equipment and cost. Through ETH browser, there are 7486 addresses existing BCDN now. If they attend mining, they will get about 80 BCDN everyday per mining machine. It based on Blockchain browser lets us observe project publicly. The detail makes me feel their faith.

Since January 13, 2018, there is only one month when start mining officially. Although my machine also is offline sometimes, BCDN team always solve problems in time once offline and offer some compensation to miners. It is estimable. You don’t know many mining pools with collocation blackout and steal hash rate.

In fact, everyone wants to get high profits. But a gentleman makes money through honourable means. More and more companies want to get profits. However, it is difficult to look for project which is practical application. In the future, it must have regulations and policy. If wanting to occupy the Blockchain market, only companies bear loneliness and do beneficial projects.

------From one BCDN fan

Questions will be solved by sending an E-mail to [email protected]
Contact us: Twitter      @BlockCDN
Facebook    @blockchaincdn
Beechat    https://beechat.io/join?g=7a6861698dd84e23be8d418717a5e08c&lang=zh
Telegram     t.me/BlockCDN
Learn more about BlockCDN project, please click www.blockcdn.org

Up Up Up!!! BCDN team
Hello, M-Berry fans, today, it is first day of working. In the new year, BCDN team must rise up. Let us witness its wonderful future!

And for the past year, Thank you for your support! Good luck with you, and make a great wealth!

Contact us: Twitter @BlockCDN

Facebook @blockchaincdn

Beechat https://beechat.io/join?g=7a6861698dd84e23be8d418717a5e08c&lang=zh

Telegram t.me/BlockCDN

BlockCDN is a project under Blockchain Global Foundation management and based on the sharing CDN service and applied space. And it is based on the Ethereum smart contract distributed CDN system. This system combines CDN mining, smart contract settlement and CDN trading market. Through the work out the chain and the settlement on the chain, it is to appeal global network participants to share their idle network in their devices( eg PCs, routers, TV boxes, cell phones, IPDs, etc) and upload them to make internet acceleration nodes ubiquitous. BlockCDN based on the Ethereum smart contract system, enables the users who owning idle bandwidth to share them , and the users will get high revenue without extra investment. At the same time, it makes the website owners get the distributed sharing service with cheaper, more nodes and faster.
New Day, New Life, BCDN
Today, it is the eighth day of the lunar January. In the Chinese culture, eight is a lucky number and symbolizes wealth. At the same time, today is the first day of BCDN in the new year. We are looking forward its new birth and wonderful future.

Contact us: Twitter @BlockCDN

Facebook @blockchaincdn

Beechat https://beechat.io/join?g=7a6861698dd84e23be8d418717a5e08c&lang=zh

Telegram t.me/BlockCDN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
M-Berry Invite Link

Happy the Spring Festival & 10 million BCDN send freely!

Share M-Berry to get BCDN points, even Apple computer, iPhone X and S mining code!

Register to get 1000 BCDN points. Share more to get more!

Invite link: https://invite.blockcdn.org/inviteindex?code=v__GyGrawd7hytqgra5IltOTGCCKmykQ0Am8JNNFewxI_KLH0kqQb-kY5TqkE7cK&lang=chn

Tips: WeChat can not open the link, you need to copy the link in the browser to open and complete registration!

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/m-berry-invite-link-39cddde90ed2
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Has anyone received the bounty campaign coming from BlockCDN? So far, I haven't received it, ICO has been successful for months, everything is happening perfectly, but my tokens were not received, probably, I'll never receive, since it's difficult to contact someone responsible for this project. It's hard to take things seriously when they can't honor simple commitments. Embarrassed
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
He keeps on giving updates on this thread but keeps on ignoring those questions being raised, well, it's not a wonder now, why you are the only one and a sort of us that making this thread alive, intelligent forum members knew the colors of you and they will not go with those fabricated updates being posted here. Well, goodluck. Grin
10 Million BCDN Send Freely, Come and Join Us!

Dear BlockCDN community and M-Berry fans, Chinese Lunar New Year is approaching, BlockCDN team prepare big surprises for all the friends! Be crazy for BCDN yearly carnival!

Invite friends to register M-Berry and participate in mining code lottery successfully, and share 10 million BCDN together! What’s more, there are Apple computer, iPhone X, S mining code for you!

Share Rules

1.Invite one friends to sign up for the App and  participate in  mining code lottery successfully, you and your friends will receive bonus points, each invited friend will receive 1000 points.

2.Invite more friends successfully, your bonus points will increase as following:
01-10 person: 1000 points / person
11-20 person: 2000 points / person
21-30 person: 3000 points / person
31-40 person: 4000 points / person
41-50 person: 5000 points / person
51 person and more:6000 points / person
Example:
If you have invited 35 person successfully, you will get 10*1000+10*2000+10*3000+5*4000=80000 points.

3.We prepared special rewards for the top three on weekly share leaderboards.
Rewards rules for weekly share leaderboards:
Top 1: 2 S mining code
Top 2: 1 S mining code
Top 3: 1 S mining code

4.At the end of the activity, we prepared big surprise for top 100 on total share leaderboards.
Top 1: 1 Apple MacBook Pro 15.4 + 3 S mining code
Top 2-3: 1 Iphone X + 2 S mining code for per person
Top 4-10: 1 S mining code for per person
Top 11-100: Twenty people randomly selected from them and reward 1 S mining code per person

5.Rules for points & BCDN exchange:
If you have get M1 points totally, and the total points in all is M, then you could exchange your points into S BCDN:
S=M1/M*10 million

6.Weekly leaderboard reward will distributed on Wednesday according to the the leaderboard on that Wednesday.
The total leaderboard will generate data until the end of the event, reward release time please keep an eye on announcement.

7.All the S mining code will be send to you via SMS, if you don’t receive your S mining code, please send e-mail to [email protected].

Activity Period:
From Feb. 9th  2018.
Feb. 14th 2018, the first weekly rewards will be distributed.

Come and start sharing!
Download M-Berry APP

The final interpretation of the above activities belong to the M-Berry official.
Notice for mining code lottery draws

Dear BlockCDN community and M-Berry fans:

Chinese Lunar New Year is approaching, BlockCDN Team would like to extend our sincere blessing to all the overseas Chinese. On the New Year’s Eve (12 noon on February 15, Beijing time), a round of W-Mining Code and S-Mining Code lottery draws will be held. Besides, lottery draws winners will be doubled. In addition, from February 10 Until February 22, lottery draws will be stopped, on February 23,we will resume normal lottery draws. Thank you for your continued support!

BGDF
Happy the Spring Festival & 10 Million BCDN Send Freely!

Just have a drink.
Some important information about S invite code

This time, the entrance of S invite code is called super miner. Its S letter comes from super. The W mining code needs to make an appointment in advance, and official selects randomly certain reservation number in a fixed time. Every time, the drawing number is 400. Until now, the total reservation is almost 30 thousand. One account binds with one invite code only, and can’t unbind. If failed, you can make an appointment again.

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/some-important-information-about-s-invite-code-9bc1aa6b7c64
What can I help you?
Contact us: Twitter      @BlockCDN
Facebook    @blockchaincdn
Beechat    https://beechat.io/join?g=7a6861698dd84e23be8d418717a5e08c&lang=zh
Telegram     t.me/BlockCDN

So fast, one week again, do you still want to know about our progress report? OK, I will give you about it.

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Some important information about S invite code

This time, the entrance of S invite code is called super miner. Its S letter comes from super. The W mining code needs to make an appointment in advance, and official selects randomly certain reservation number in a fixed time. Every time, the drawing number is 400. Until now, the total reservation is almost 30 thousand. One account binds with one invite code only, and can’t unbind. If failed, you can make an appointment again.

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/some-important-information-about-s-invite-code-9bc1aa6b7c64
How to get S invite code?
Hello, every M-Berry fans, today, at 12 noon, on February 5, we will start the first drawing S invite code. Do you prepare well? OK, now, I will tell you how to get it and bind it.

Reservation steps:
1.Download the newest M-Berry APP version or update
2.Click make an appointment
3.Click super miner
4.Bind the paid address of gate exchange( only gate paid address, at least 20 thousand BCDN)
5.Wait for the S invite code drawing
6.Need pay attention to the SMS message, the S invite code sent through message
7.Whatever success and failure, you can make an appointment again.

How to bind S invite code?
1.Click bind mining code
2.Enter S invite code
3.Once bind, not unbind

Notice: the gate paid address can be same when bind normal miner or super miner. If you don’t how to pay BCDN, you can refer to the mining use tutorial from green hand to miner, which includes APP use method, gate registration and Raspberry Pi 3 use tutorial. Thank you for your support!

The forum members are sick of his broken promises, since he first launched his first thread of this coin, he made some campaign but never pay those participants, another camp has been launched and get irfan as manager and never pay again, now here he is again and the forum members never pay attention. We are already aware about his attitude that's why he is only the one posting here. And oh, here i am posting now Grin

Hi Tony Long,
Did you want to tell anything about above aucusstion?
Was surprised by
seeing how all those pretty important up-dates posted by
Tony remain reactionless after returing here?
And for just a moment asked
myself what happend with that 1st bounty campaign participants? As far as I can remember Tony was promised rewarding later. Beacuse the initial ICO was a failure.
Before the Announment  of second ICO I was also tried to learn the fate of 1st bounty contributors. But in return Zero feedback!
After that what actually happend I don't know. And the interesting fact is I'm also a partiticipants of that campaign. Supported the project actively. But the bigger
minimal cap of sale leading all the works become worthless!
Tony Long, I would like to hear your feedback regarding the issue pointed out by @CryptoGirl?

Regard

Sorry, for your question, it is difficult to describe it! I only tell you, our bounty activity ended. Now, you can attend  our other activities. Thank you for your support!
Some important information you need know

Exclusive sneak: the original of S invite code

However, for S invite code, it is different.

Three features about S invite code:
1.arbitrary binding
M-Berry opened a new entrance Super Miner. The system selects certain numbers randomly. S invite code can bind with any account, and once bind, not unbind. To guarantee its security, it is sent through SMS message.

2.no limit reservation number
The users who get S invite code successfully, can make an appointment again. It means you can have many S invite code.

3.support several equipment
One account only bind one W invite code, but can bind several S invite code.

Warm tip:
W invite code can bind two address ETH address & the paid address on gate.io. But S invite code only bind gate.io address.

How to get S invite code?
1.Enter super miner, click bind immediately
2.Enter gate.io paid address
3.Show the reservation number
4.Two conditions: (1) success (2) failed
Whichever condition, you can make an appointment again.

BlockCDN is a project under Blockchain Global Foundation management and based on the sharing CDN service and applied space. And it is based on the Ethereum smart contract distributed CDN system. This system combines CDN mining, smart contract settlement and CDN trading market. Through the work out the chain and the settlement on the chain, it is to appeal global network participants to share their idle network in their devices( eg PCs, routers, TV boxes, cell phones, IPDs, etc) and upload them to make internet acceleration nodes ubiquitous. BlockCDN based on the Ethereum smart contract system, enables the users who owning idle bandwidth to share them , and the users will get high revenue without extra investment. At the same time, it makes the website owners get the distributed sharing service with cheaper, more nodes and faster.

Pages:
Jump to: