Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 13. (Read 173662 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
Today, at 12 noon, on January 19 (Beijing time)!!! Don’t miss it! BlockCDN will start the third lottery drawing for the invite code(mine code). Are you looking forward it? I can’t wait to that moment with excitement. First step is to download M-Berry. Then bind ETH address and make an appointment.
Do you know BlockCDN?

BlockCDN is a project under Blockchain Global Foundation management and based on the sharing CDN service and applied space. And it is based on the Ethereum smart contract distributed CDN system. This system combines CDN mining, smart contract settlement and CDN trading market. Through the work out the chain and the settlement on the chain, it is to appeal global network participants to share their idle network in their devices( eg PCs, routers, TV boxes, cell phones, IPDs, etc) and upload them to make internet acceleration nodes ubiquitous. BlockCDN based on the Ethereum smart contract system, enables the users who owning idle bandwidth to share them , and the users will get high revenue without extra investment. At the same time, it makes the website owners get the distributed sharing service with cheaper, more nodes and faster.
So, do you interested in the project? If you are interested in it, please contact us.
Questions will be solved by sending a e-mail to [email protected]
Contact us: Twitter @BlockCDN
Facebook @blockchaincdn
Beechat https://beechat.io/join?g=7a6861698dd84e23be8d418717a5e08c&lang=zh
Telegram t.me/BlockCDN
Learn more about BlockCDN project, please click www.blockcdn.org
We welcome you! Join us! High income waiting for you!
What is BCDN?

BlockCDN is a project under Blockchain Global Foundation management and based on the sharing CDN service and applied space. And it is based on the Ethereum smart contract distributed CDN system. This system combines CDN mining, smart contract settlement and CDN trading market. Through the work out the chain and the settlement on the chain, it is to appeal global network participants to share their idle network in their devices( eg PCs, routers, TV boxes, cell phones, IPDs, etc) and upload them to make internet acceleration nodes ubiquitous. BlockCDN based on the Ethereum smart contract system, enables the users who owning idle bandwidth to share them , and the users will get high revenue without extra investment. At the same time, it makes the website owners get the distributed sharing service with cheaper, more nodes and faster. 
If you are interested in our project, please contact us.
Contact us: Twitter      @BlockCDN
Facebook    @blockchaincdn
Beechat    https://beechat.io/join?g=7a6861698dd84e23be8d418717a5e08c&lang=zh
Telegram     t.me/BlockCDN

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Every M-Berry miners:
Our last lottery drawing ended. Are you looking forward to the next time? Hurry up to download M-Berry APP and make an appointment. High income is waiting for you! The first picture is IOS version, and the second picture is Android.
https://twitter.com/BlockCDN/status/953896748493062144

Suggest that the author on Twitter and telegram as well as localized media on the high frequency of hair content, so that all people know

Thank you! We also have twitter, Facebook, telegram accounts. Maybe because of the different time, a lot of information can be covered by other stories. I want to ask a question, which media do you communicate usually? it can make the project more people know quickly or increase the number of readers! Thank you!   
If you have suggestion, please contact us! Thank you! Any aspect?
Suggest that the author on Twitter and telegram as well as localized media on the high frequency of hair content, so that all people know

Thank you! We also have twitter, Facebook, telegram accounts. Maybe because of the different time, a lot of information can be covered by other stories. I want to ask a question, which media do you communicate usually? it can make the project more people know quickly or increase the number of readers! Thank you!   

In what way is the foundation going to modify the mining procedure?
Check and test it again and again. Causing the loss, we are very sorry for miners. We will distribute 100 BCDN tokens to make up for miners.
The miners must get the invite code then getting 100 tokens.
Check and test it again and again. Causing the loss, we are very sorry for miners. We will distribute 100 BCDN tokens to make up for miners.
@Tony Long Where are the rewards of the people who participated in the bounty campaign? When I was younger in this forum I participated in the two bounty campaigns promoted by Blockcdn, but unfortunately, payments never occurred, why? Your project is finally on the market, I thought things would be fair.
Yes, where are our rewards, i am a participant as well but unfortunately i never receive any payment even on the TVE. This one will never succeed because it scammed it's bounty workers since the first launched and till now.
I thought it was just me, but apparently there are more people who have been fooled by this project! This is really sad, I remember that they desperately launched the bounty campaign, since ICO had failed in late 2016, that I didn't participate, but the second bounty yes! Maybe things will change, if they can not afford some rewards, that project will fail.
They have got the rewards. We are looking forward to wonderful future.
With these link, you can get the image file then writing it into SD card. Then you can start mining.
The image file of Raspberry Pi 3
The image file of Ubuntu
Activity: 178
What is mining? It is to get digital currency by using blockchain technology. And digital currency can transact to get income. BlockCDN project starts mining recently! In the early time, 5000 every month is not dream. Easy equipment, no barrier. Only you upload the idle bandwidth, you will have income. Please click www.blockcdn.org to know activities. Of course, the first step is to download M-Berry.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Do you want to get the invite code? On January 19, at 12 noon, you will be the lucky one!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Global Recruitment Cooperative Partner, Waiting for Your Coming

The plan of BlockCDN recruiting cooperative partner is about to start! Have a fighting in 2018. Only you like Blockchain, support BlockCDN project and would like grow up together, BlockCDN team under BlockChain Global Development Foundation management, invite you sincerely with a reward of millions. Join us and create 100 billion market value.

Whatever you have any technology or resource, you can become our partner.

Whoever you are professional technicist or Blockchain enthusiast, you like community management or have we-media, and you do well in personal marketing or team marketing, join us and realize your value!

BlockCDN is a project under the management of Blockchain Global Foundation and based on the sharing CDN service and applied space. And it is based on the Ethereum smart contract distributed CDN system. This system combines CDN mining, smart contract settlement and CDN trading market. Through the work out the chain and the settlement on the chain, it is to appeal global network participants to share their idle network in their devices( eg. PCs, routers, TV boxes, cell phones, IPDs, etc) and upload them to make internet acceleration nodes ubiquitous. BlockCDN based on the Ethereum smart contract system, enables the users who owning idle bandwidth to share them , and the users will get high revenue without extra investment. At the same time, it makes the website owners get the distributed CDN service with cheaper, more nodes and faster.

BlockCDN as an important project under the management of BlockChain Global Development Foundation, focus on the development and application of Blockchain technology to provide value for users. Now, we are looking for 1000 cooperative partners to promote the project development.

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/global-recruitment-cooperative-partner-waiting-for-your-coming-8dc950af146b
What is mining? It is to get digital currency by using blockchain technology. And digital currency can transact to get income. BlockCDN project starts mining recently! In the early time, 5000 every month is not dream. Easy equipment, no barrier. Only you upload the idle bandwidth, you will have income. Please click www.blockcdn.org to know ativities. Of course, the first step is to download M-Berry.

BlockCDN Official Website

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Open Letter

Open Letter to Global BCDN Enthusiasts

Dear BlockCDN community members and M-Berry miners:

Firstly, thank you for BCDN project’s support! According to current problems which are reflected by enthusiasts and users, foundation decides to modify the mining procedure. During testing, it is in good condition. Only finding the problems, we can solve it. To make up for miners, with the great responsibility, Foundation will distribute 100 BCDN tokens per person everyday until successful modification. During this time, the activity of appointment will go on, and the 100 BCDN also go on. Foundation is very sorry for the inconvenience. Welcome to give us suggestion and feedback!

Blockchain Global Development Foundation

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/open-letter-f98ed7425192
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
@Tony Long Where are the rewards of the people who participated in the bounty campaign? When I was younger in this forum I participated in the two bounty campaigns promoted by Blockcdn, but unfortunately, payments never occurred, why? Your project is finally on the market, I thought things would be fair.
Yes, where are our rewards, i am a participant as well but unfortunately i never receive any payment even on the TVE. This one will never succeed because it scammed it's bounty workers since the first launched and till now.
I thought it was just me, but apparently there are more people who have been fooled by this project! This is really sad, I remember that they desperately launched the bounty campaign, since ICO had failed in late 2016, that I didn't participate, but the second bounty yes! Maybe things will change, if they can not afford some rewards, that project will fail.
BlockCDN invites you sincerely. Let us start mining!

Are you sad because of not getting invite code? It doesn’t matter. On January 19, you will have chance to get it. Now hurry up to make an appointment. First step is to download M-Berry,then make an appointent. Click www.blockcdn.org. A big surprise is waiting for you!

Download M-Berry APP
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Pages:
Jump to: