Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 173. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Blocknet is the most advanced project in crypto right now with the most solid team to back it up always listeninng to community feedbacks and very responsive.

Tech-wise almost near completition. Unbelievable you can still buy it so cheap.

did you look at the timeline?
last action there was initial token offering, and thats over a year ago. Before there were actions weekly
what should I think of it...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I am curious to know how the things are moving around because in Sept was announcement about decentralized exchange and implementation and then long silence.Would you please like to say some words in this regard.Thanks.

Hey hey

In October we completed the implementation of our core exchange algorithm.
Next task is to build the "holding node" tech, which will distribute trade fees to wallets with BLOCK in them.

For more up-to-date info, join Slack: http://blocknet.herokuapp.com

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I am curious to know how the things are moving around because in Sept was announcement about decentralized exchange and implementation and then long silence.Would you please like to say some words in this regard.Thanks.
legendary
I've been updating my OS to the newest version of linux mint over the weekend, I've had to reinstall all my wallets.

I got a compile error while trying to install blocknet from source:

Code:
leigh@mintBox ~/installed/blocknet-master $ qmake
Cannot read /home/leigh/installed/blocknet-master/config.pri: No such file or directory

Anyone know how to fix?

Hey hey

Alas, I don't, but perhaps ask in Slack? http://blocknet.herokuapp.com

legendary
Activity: 1288
I've been updating my OS to the newest version of linux mint over the weekend, I've had to reinstall all my wallets.

I got a compile error while trying to install blocknet from source:

Code:
leigh@mintBox ~/installed/blocknet-master $ qmake
Cannot read /home/leigh/installed/blocknet-master/config.pri: No such file or directory

Anyone know how to fix?
legendary

Where is the white paper?

There isn't one. We'll be documenting our complete approach in due course, closer to the time that a finished product is available.
We have, however, essentially implemented tier-nolan's atomic exchange protocol, which may be read about at the following:
- https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Atomic_cross-chain_trading
- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3315031

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Where is the white paper?
Grg
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Oh, Im glad to see progress in this thread!

I've been holding xc for quite some time. Its a lil sad to see them at just a few % of its former glory...

It makes no sense for me to sell em.
xc is one of the alt-cryptos I long-term bet on when I decided to stop daytrading and just invest my btc and leave em alone.
Great move to reduce stress I tell you! Smiley

So, anyway.. im longing for the day when you get ahead in the crypto-race.. Smiley best of luck in your development of xc, block, w/e youre up for atm.
I still believe in ya.
legendary
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Let's choose our words accurately:

after they cut XC off and left to die

Utter nonsense. XC is in "stealth mode." It is not dead, and is not abandoned.

Dan is long gone from here and the PR guy is around less and less.

Which should be interpreted as: I'm here all the time, and Dan is at work continually.

We have a finalised DX protocol implementation, and I'm pretty excited. Stay tuned.

What is DX?  Decentralized exchange?
legendary
Let's choose our words accurately:

after they cut XC off and left to die

Utter nonsense. XC is in "stealth mode." It is not dead, and is not abandoned.

Dan is long gone from here and the PR guy is around less and less.

Which should be interpreted as: I'm here all the time, and Dan is at work continually.

We have a finalised DX protocol implementation, and I'm pretty excited. Stay tuned.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
This is really bad.  Where else can I trade it?  I might sell before then as I dont want to be stuck with them.

Won't happen, coins with a good community won't let it happen. . . It's easy to fix just have someone throw up a sell order and that someone rebuys it. Happens all the time on bittrex.

that's the problem - there is really no visable community.

I can count atleast 10 guys in slack that pop in on a daily to converse on various subjects. Visible no but it is much easier to get questions answered and view discussions via slack.

10 guys is simply not enough
after they cut XC off and left to die people lost faith in the team plain and simple.
I think block has a small small outside chance of a comeback. Dan is long gone from here and the PR guy is around less and less. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
This is really bad.  Where else can I trade it?  I might sell before then as I dont want to be stuck with them.

Won't happen, coins with a good community won't let it happen. . . It's easy to fix just have someone throw up a sell order and that someone rebuys it. Happens all the time on bittrex.

I can count atleast 10 guys in slack that pop in on a daily to converse on various subjects. Visible no but it is much easier to get questions answered and view discussions via slack.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Bittrex says:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on November 13th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
legendary
Blocknet price in critical state without support?  Huh

XC =  seems dead
Block = appears dead to everyone that is not on slack.

There will be no buy support until some news breaks to a wider audience. I'm holding mine and grabbing up a few extra on dips. Maybe a wise decision, maybe not.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Blocknet price in critical state without support?  Huh
legendary
Glad to hear it! Keep up the good work.
Jump to: