Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 19. (Read 1103290 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 0
setupmasternodes releasing support soon
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
Now,you can vote to run an Blocknet (BLOCK) masternode as a "one-click masternode" . hosted on EasyNode Platform  for 0.25c a day?
OR
if you have less than a collateral’s worth of BLOCK buy a seat in a shared  masternode for a fraction of that

please vote for BLOCK to be listed at EasyNodeCoin.io

Voting link
http://platform.easynodecoin.io/account.php?page=voting
Activity: 269
Hey Blocknet Team

Are you guys attending the WorldCryptoCon?

Some of our Leaders would like to meet your team in person. Please let us know so we can coordinate.

-Frank
Community Manager of Setup Masternodes

-SetupMasternodes.com
- Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It seems that marketing of product is causing all the delay in adoption and recognition of BlockNet's Dex. It has been very cheaper and previous updates shows how advances things have here in previous months. I hope this blockchain round table event will help the project to get the attention what it really deserves. It is working platform and one of the best and most advanced at the moment.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
still excited about blocknet I just hope we can get it all polished and pushed out there working and getting some decent traction/volume before the big players who are already exchanges push out their versions of a dex

every project seems to be working on a dex of some sort right now
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Please vote for the latest Community Superblock!

There is a great responsibility for Service Node (Snode) owners to vote either “yes,” or “no,” on the proposals. It cannot be emphasised enough how much the community as well as the Blocknet team relies on Snodes to vote on project proposals to ensure continued funding for development of the Blocknet.
https://medium.com/@theblocknetchannel/please-vote-for-the-latest-community-superblock-8c4642c69fee
Activity: 4
If anyone wants to view the live orders taking place on the Block DX platform, check out https://blockdx.co
legendary
Thanks for the heads up about discord

However I think it is not great to move away from this thread it makes the project appear dead to those coming here to look for good projects
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
did this community get depleted or what.. this thread is one of the least active I check

All the action/communication is happening at discord channel now I think.

Yes, that's true on that channel communication is on fire so may people are active there on daily basis as compare with this thread. Dev is also active there that is best way to ask any question and get timely response on any kind of issue.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
did this community get depleted or what.. this thread is one of the least active I check

All the action/communication is happening at discord channel now I think.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: