Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 378. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Is it the only way? you can see just half an hour by half an hour there.

I remember the price was 0.00075 when I bought BLocks but im not sure transaction was at 9:41 with XC at 0.000733... I should have get 3876 blocks...I got 3429

I think they are processing now transactions which took place then

They should release additional 10% transactions later , this is what i understand with this update

An update from CoinGateway:

Coingateway has about 40 tickets in-process for payments‏.

Once those are done, they will do the 10% payouts.

This is likely (but not certain) to happen at around 21:00GMT (5pm EST‏).

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Has CoinGateway started with 10% payouts? Sorry, I'm on mobile and I can't really check.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

819 BTC worth of BLOCK sold and counting!

850 and the project launches.

Get in there folks!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I got to give props to synechist for keeping a professional attitude and moderating the Thread accordingly.

Synechist has been providing exquisite community support in XCurrency project since its first month or so, if half the shitcoins had 1 person like him each in their own team, the alt scene would have surpassed bitcoin by now, he is a real asset to any coin team and poses the benchmark in community support. I provide pretty much the same services in my field but im not even half good.

@Cryptico: thank god dude, now plz just chillax now!

+1, thanks syn, you're a brave man with a tremendous amount of patience
Activity: 308
ICO price is quite high i.m.o , 852k market cap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I got to give props to synechist for keeping a professional attitude and moderating the Thread accordingly.

Synechist has been providing exquisite community support in XCurrency project since its first month or so, if half the shitcoins had 1 person like him each in their own team, the alt scene would have surpassed bitcoin by now, he is a real asset to any coin team and poses the benchmark in community support. I provide pretty much the same services in my field but im not even half good.

Indeed props to synechist.. I will ...maybe Smiley

Anyone knows how to check what was the XC price this morning at 9:40AM Dublin time on Bittrex?

0.00073374 at 9:30...

Where do you see that Arlyn?

Thank you

On Bittrex's 6hr XC chart.

Is it the only way? you can see just half an hour by half an hour there.

I remember the price was 0.00075 when I bought BLocks but im not sure transaction was at 9:41 with XC at 0.000733... I should have get 3876 blocks...I got 3429
legendary

Anyone knows how to check what was the XC price this morning at 9:40AM Dublin time on Bittrex?

Thank you

On Bittrex's 6hr XC chart.

Thank you
legendary

legendary
Ok so I got a reply form coingateway they send my blocks finally:

CoinGateway [email protected] via email.freshdesk.com

19:47 (2 minutes ago)

to me
Hi Sir,

Your BLOCKNET shares have been sent out.

TX ID : 94649d16757237c5a763f71ed732dfc06df2c94fdbdfc81820202357f01d57ba

Even if I was expecting

100 blocks more.

Great , i am glad you got it already Smiley
legendary

Thank you Policymaker. That means a whole lot to me.

legendary

to me
Hi Sir,

Even if I was expecting

100 blocks more.

Great! Very glad to hear that things are sorted for you now.

Nice one.
legendary
Is there a rolling count of how much total ICO has been sold and what is left, if you know what i mean?

After 7 hours it was at ~701 BTC.

We'll keep you updated on progress.

Alternatively you can do your own count by looking at the sell walls on exchanges.

Presume you are past the minimum by now then?

I'm awaiting some figures, but it looks like it.

We might be just below it though.

No stress either way. :-)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

to me
Hi Sir,

Even if I was expecting

100 blocks more.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
you guys really want 1 milion dollars from the ppl here ?  Cool
You really make me think now..

"Should I buy 10% of all available tokens?"..

There's a big chance this will have a great impact in crypto.
DYOR on stuff, don't post nonsense.
legendary
you guys really want 1 milion dollars from the ppl here ?  Cool

"If an amount of less than 850 BTC (~$300,000) is raised, funds will be returned to investors. Any unsold tokens will be publicly destroyed using proof-of-burn."
Activity: 882
Merit: 502

Thank you reRaise. Much appreciated.

An ITO is like a river in flood: full of turbulence. Just gotta realise it's still heading downstream and that was the plan all along. :-)

That's a wicked comment. I like your style dude.
I like your style, DCM scammer Bob
Activity: 277
this idea looks alot like http://internetofcoins.org/

however http://internetofcoins.org/ was first and is already in a much further stage
Jump to: