Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 379. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'm officially in. Blocknet offers an idea that I've had for a while. Good to see it came into fruition one way or another.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
you guys really want 1 milion dollars from the ppl here ?  Cool

Well, we want to create the Blocknet...
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
you guys really want 1 milion dollars from the ppl here ?  Cool
legendary
I got to give props to synechist for keeping a professional attitude and moderating the Thread accordingly.

Thank you reRaise. Much appreciated.

An ITO is like a river in flood: full of turbulence. Just gotta realise it's still heading downstream and that was the plan all along. :-)

That's a wicked comment. I like your style dude.

Thanks Bob.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I got to give props to synechist for keeping a professional attitude and moderating the Thread accordingly.

An ITO is like a river in flood: full of turbulence. Just gotta realise it's still heading downstream and that was the plan all along. :-)

That's a wicked comment. I like your style dude.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
please Set  Counter time   in Home page
legendary

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
I think it would help calm the waters if we could have a statement of how Dan's development time will be affected by his second project - the Blocknet.

Up until now it seems like Dan has been putting 100% of his working week into XC.

How is that now going to change. 50% of his time into XC, 50% into Blocknet? 20% XC, 80% Blocknet.?

In the Blocknet topic, Blocknet is described as being backed by Dan.
from the xc ann thread ...
both communitys need to know !
how much is xc / blocknet "backed by Dan"
i bet both want 100% ...  Sad
Activity: 700
where do you get instant chat support on coingetaway?
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 2310

poloniex chat log:

GeezUp: maqa71, i think there was obvious miscommunication
bennyprofane: and then at a certain point, flip the script on it's head and your goal is to create blocks just big enough to instantly stake at 1k reward after 8.8 days
GeezUp: mailvag, yes
maqa71: GeezUp, i doubt polo deliberately opened the market. it is as it is now.
bennyprofane: what size those blocks will be, idk
MobyDick: maqa71, it was planned. We made it crystal clear to them that the market would be open.

I wasn`t participating in the talks, but if they made it clear the market would be open for trading, the ito shouldn`t take place there

Will ask about it

There is always other part of the story
Activity: 700

Dude careful with your words. the link was given after my post and for sure im not going to calculate the algoritm of the exchange of all the transactions.

This page reflects all Coingateway transactions, it was there from the start https://www.coingateway.net/transactions.php

was there where? sorry I missed it

For real? You can't just miss the most important thing. It's like using Bitcoin without a blockchain and trusting it.
The link was on the WEBSITE from the start.

You are blindly using an website and asking for their algo? For real?

For Real.

I'm sorry for your issues, but I like to believe that everything gets fixed before going berserk  Wink

I know im going a bit too berserk...the fact is that I made a ticket 8 Hours ago and still got no answer I made another one half an hour ago.

Sorry If I went overboard I just don't want this to fail after seeing all the Fud that was spread with XC.

I apologise if I went too berserk. I'll not post anymore about this until tomorrow and I hope they will fix it asap.

You are going berserk over 1k worth of XC?   I am waiting for 10k worth of XC from coingateway myself and they have't responded to my ticket and they turned off instant chat on me.   The problem is not the blocknet though you have to realize.   It's coingateway themselves.

I suppose all is relative of what one Have I bought 3000 more after and everything went fine no need to be cocky about your stash. I already explained I was pissed off not just by this but about how everything was handled. This include many things the latest is random exchanges just starting to trade Blocks without their authorization. But let's move on for now.
legendary

You are going berserk over 1k worth of XC?   I am waiting for 10k worth of XC from coingateway myself and they have't responded to my ticket and they turned off instant chat on me.   The problem is not the blocknet though you have to realize.   It's coingateway themselves.

Thanks for patience

We hope you will get your tokens asap

An update from CoinGateway:

Coingateway has about 40 tickets in-process for payments‏.

Once those are done, they will do the 10% payouts.

This is likely (but not certain) to happen at around 21:00GMT (5pm EST‏).

Activity: 448
As much as I was wanting to buy this ... I think I'll wait it out and see given the last 25+ pages here  Undecided

Yes personally I'd wait until Polo sorts out their pairing and disables selling.

It should happen very soon.

Do you know at this time if other exchanges are going to do the same?

https://bter.com/trade/block_btc
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/BLOCK_BTC

allcoin just allowing wide open trading?

Thanks , we will contact them too

You are doing a good job also with your reply it seems Synechist got a good collaborator.

Thanks. We want to see all issues resolved asap too

You have to understand exchanges have their own rules, regulations and technical issues

poloniex chat log:

GeezUp: maqa71, i think there was obvious miscommunication
bennyprofane: and then at a certain point, flip the script on it's head and your goal is to create blocks just big enough to instantly stake at 1k reward after 8.8 days
GeezUp: mailvag, yes
maqa71: GeezUp, i doubt polo deliberately opened the market. it is as it is now.
bennyprofane: what size those blocks will be, idk
MobyDick: maqa71, it was planned. We made it crystal clear to them that the market would be open.
Activity: 322

Dude careful with your words. the link was given after my post and for sure im not going to calculate the algoritm of the exchange of all the transactions.

This page reflects all Coingateway transactions, it was there from the start https://www.coingateway.net/transactions.php

was there where? sorry I missed it

For real? You can't just miss the most important thing. It's like using Bitcoin without a blockchain and trusting it.
The link was on the WEBSITE from the start.

You are blindly using an website and asking for their algo? For real?

For Real.

I'm sorry for your issues, but I like to believe that everything gets fixed before going berserk  Wink

I know im going a bit too berserk...the fact is that I made a ticket 8 Hours ago and still got no answer I made another one half an hour ago.

Sorry If I went overboard I just don't want this to fail after seeing all the Fud that was spread with XC.

I apologise if I went too berserk. I'll not post anymore about this until tomorrow and I hope they will fix it asap.

Activity: 364
Is there a rolling count of how much total ICO has been sold and what is left, if you know what i mean?

After 7 hours it was at ~701 BTC.

We'll keep you updated on progress.

Alternatively you can do your own count by looking at the sell walls on exchanges.

Presume you are past the minimum by now then?
legendary
Is there a rolling count of how much total ICO has been sold and what is left, if you know what i mean?

After 7 hours it was at ~701 BTC.

We'll keep you updated on progress.

Alternatively you can do your own count by looking at the sell walls on exchanges.

Activity: 364
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
when end Ico?
Today?
what Time?
legendary
As much as I was wanting to buy this ... I think I'll wait it out and see given the last 25+ pages here  Undecided

Yes personally I'd wait until Polo sorts out their pairing and disables selling.

It should happen very soon.

Do you know at this time if other exchanges are going to do the same?

https://bter.com/trade/block_btc
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/BLOCK_BTC

allcoin just allowing wide open trading?

Thanks , we will contact them too

You are doing a good job also with your reply it seems Synechist got a good collaborator.

Thanks. We want to see all issues resolved asap too

You have to understand exchanges have their own rules, regulations and technical issues
Jump to: