Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 418. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I get invalid address on bitcoingateway
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I'm getting an invalid address return on coingateway.net?  Anyone else?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
still disabled on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
30 secs here we go!.....
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Why does the wallet not working on windows system???

shootttt
legendary
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Can i put an order already on Bittrex?
Activity: 80
20 mins...  BLOCK is now up on Bittrex....

Thank you!
so only through Coingateway.net? i thought i could use bittrex also..

Roll Eyes

I mean using XC..
Merit: 511
20 mins...  BLOCK is now up on Bittrex....

Thank you!
so only through Coingateway.net? i thought i could use bttrex also..

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2310
Will we be able to buy BLOCK through XC or not???

Yes you will be able to buy BLOCK with participating coins at a 10% discount through Coingateway.net

Coingateway BlockNet ITO tab will appear at 5 AM EST when ITO markets open

Thank you!

BTC/BLOCK pairs on all exchanges

NHZ/BLOCK pair on Poloniex

The rest of participating coins through Coingateway

Read latest update please

legendary
Activity: 1764

you can dump xc for btc and buy block because everyone want to dump their participating coins for BLOCK but with only 20% for all shitcoins is allow  Grin

Yes you will be able to buy BLOCK with participating coins at a 10% discount through Coingateway.net

Thank you!
legendary

legendary
20 mins...  BLOCK is now up on Bittrex....
legendary
That mean assets increase in POS, it will say, just a coin ............

Already, in economy're bankrupt?

3% rate is very low and won`t harm anything

I'm sure someone has asked in the last 53 pages but i dont have the time nor patience to dig, what's the POS % on this? 5%? and also just to make sure i have been informed correctly, launch in 4 1/2 hours? thanks guys sorry if you have been over this already. Normally i would read all of it as i'm sure there is plenty of good troll comedy back there somewhere and i'm a sucker for troll comedy. I assure you i will check it later when I have the time. Thanks and good luck.

to my understanding there is no POS on blocknet shares.  The amount issued during IPO will be the only "coins" or "tokens" that will evert exist.

hmm, i didnt think so either but the wallet has the stake feature.

POS is set to 3% interest

Interest is needed to keep the network strong so people will run their wallets from time to time. Self-evident for people that have read up on POS and POW.
Here is a short summery for those wondering. Block-chain technology is a decentralized time-stamp server. The time-stamp can be generated in two ways, POW where miners generate them or POS where open wallets reach consensus based on PC clock.
When all coins are mined POW coins like bitcoin and litecoin will rely on transaction fees to pay off miners for their service of generating new time-stamps.
POS pays interest to ensure that those with wallets opens their wallet from time to time to help generate a timestamp.

This is why Blocknet has to have POS.
An alternative could have been building it on-top of another coin like NXT, but that's a whole different story of pros and cons.
legendary
Why copy Supernet? Other than to just make money?

there is none
wont buy Smiley

@McHammer

For those that continue to post in such a negative light on Blocknet, Listen up.

The Blocknet is here to stay. Pandora's box has been opened and there is nothing you or anyone else is going to do about it. Regardless of your continued attempts to defile, it will develop, slowly but surely. Your input will most likely be ignored unless there are valid points and less ripping and tearing at the core nature of what is being structured . It really doesn't matter how it compares to other systems being fashioned, there will be many depending on the camp, and that's the nature of competition. You are basically going to need to deal with it and partake in this particular historical movement or move along with your "side" projects or other great adventures. It's that simple. There is nothing keeping you here and there is nobody saying you need to get involved. If you don't wish to purchase within the ITO and take a little risks, move along skippy. We don't wish to listen to your bantering on and on with your narcissistic personality disorder and how you want to protect us from ourselves. Boo-hoo. It's unhealthy and frankly a little unprofessional and annoying.
Jump to: