Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 419. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
That mean assets increase in POS, it will say, just a coin ............

Already, in economy're bankrupt?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Why copy Supernet? Other than to just make money?

there is none
wont buy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
What price coingateway will use for each participating coin ?? Price will move with real price on exchange?

According to ITO rules " Shares purchased using a participating coin will be sold at a 10% discount. "

How does this work?

You will be able to buy BlockNet tokens at a 10% discount with participating coins through Coingateway.net

For pricing, we'll pick prices of Blocknet tokens at the start time of the ICO based on a recent average (exact algorithm TBD). Then we'll deduct 10%, and put up a sell wall there.

Any discrepancies in price between coins will be arbitraged by traders, and so the market will converge on a 10% discount no matter what coin you use.

The value of participating currencies tracks the exchange rate of BLOCK. Any deviation up or down gives rise to arbitration opportunities between participating currencies, so their prices will all converge around their price relative to BLOCK.
legendary
Activity: 882
What price coingateway will use for each participating coin ?? Price will move with real price on exchange?
legendary
I have read that I get with NHZ 10% discount.

Is this true?

Yes on Poloniex nhz/block https://poloniex.com/exchange/nhz_block
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
I have read that I get with NHZ 10% discount.

Is this true?
legendary

Guys, whats the point of copying? Why don't you join jl777 and help to get the original out faster instead?

Since DHT alone doesn't meet the requires of XBRIDGE, we won't be cloning anything.   Xbridge will be a new P2P protocol - merging XNode, DHT and telehash.

On the topic of collaboration, personally I'd love it if SuperNET wallets get XBridges at some point. There's a clear benefit to that.
And I expect us to both benefit from each other's code from time to time as the two projects develop. This is one of many ways in which competition can be mutually beneficial.

Here's a list of reasons why Blocknet tokens are worth buying.

Section 1: The Blocknet is the internet of blockchains; it provides what crypto needs most:

- a feasibly-sized userbase for coins, so their tech can actually get used

- a platform to turn coins' tech into services, so tech can generate revenue

- a method of converting all of crypto into a B2B services offering of incredible power

As such, the Blocknet stands to change the entire landscape of crypto, and become a foundational pillar of crypto for the indefinite future.

Section 2: shareholders get to profit from the Blocknet's status as a foundational pillar:

- holders receive income from fees

- holders profit if their tokens increase in value

legendary
legendary
Guys, whats the point of copying? Why don't you join jl777 and help to get the original out faster instead?

$1mil or $2mil is not easy to come by, it's free money. also supernet is a scam. all these blocknet/supernet coding could be free if these guys believe in innovation and technology

Benthach, you have given no reason why Blocknet tokens "will have no interest and on incentive" (sic).

Unless you can give a reason, your post is purely a subjective opinion.

And unless you can provide a solid argument behind your reason, nobody will be persuaded.

Finally since your post is loaded with emotive and negative terms, it is FUD. Please do not post FUD again here.

Here's a list of reasons why Blocknet tokens are worth buying.

Section 1: The Blocknet is the internet of blockchains; it provides what crypto needs most:

- a feasibly-sized userbase for coins, so their tech can actually get used

- a platform to turn coins' tech into services, so tech can generate revenue

- a method of converting all of crypto into a B2B services offering of incredible power

As such, the Blocknet stands to change the entire landscape of crypto, and become a foundational pillar of crypto for the indefinite future.

Section 2: shareholders get to profit from the Blocknet's status as a foundational pillar:

- holders receive income from fees

- holders profit if their tokens increase in value

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

$1mil or $2mil is not easy to come by, it's free money. also supernet is a scam. all these blocknet/supernet coding could be free if these guys believe in innovation and technology

Blocknet will be open source. However only credible coins will be allowed to join this Blocknet. The value of Apple App-store would be less if they didn't screen the apps on it.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary

Since DHT alone doesn't meet the requires of XBRIDGE, we won't be cloning anything.   Xbridge will be a new P2P protocol - merging XNode, DHT and telehash.

On the topic of collaboration, personally I'd love it if SuperNET wallets get XBridges at some point. There's a clear benefit to that.
And I expect us to both benefit from each other's code from time to time as the two projects develop. This is one of many ways in which competition can be mutually beneficial.

legendary
Activity: 1764

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Bittrex : 3.4M
Polo : 2.4M
Bter : 2.2M
Coingateway : 2M

Is there a limit to how much each individual altcoin can trade for BLOCK through coingateway?  If yes, is there a limit to how much one user can trade? Or is it first come, first serve? (For example - is it possible to have a scenario where one user maxes out the total amount of XC that can be traded for BLOCK?)
i am interested in the answer to this also.
legendary
On Poloniex now you can generate Blockadress.

Block / BTC

and

Block / NHZ Market.

btc/block pairs on exchanges https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK , https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_block , https://bter.com/trade/BLOCK_BTC

nhz/block https://poloniex.com/exchange/nhz_block

Coingateway tab will appear at 5 AM EST when ITO markets open
legendary
Any idea why congateway took blocknet option down?  With out them, is there another way to trade various alts for blocknet?

Hey Kiely Smiley

ITO tab no longer on CoinGateway.

Yep....just checked.  You are correct.

I asked them to remove the tab until 5 AM EST at which point the ITO markets will open

I'm not Kiely but thanks for posting that answer.  I didn't see that.

That`s right Smiley just woke up Wink Kuriso , kitaco hmmm , yup that doesn`t sound similar Smiley
Jump to: