Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 468. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Currently Dan is unable to pull a scam, since he is known face-to-face so to speak, and he was present at a hearing (if I remember well).
Currently Dan is the most trustworthy altcoin dev out there.

I don't know anyone that has personally met Dan but I've met many other alt devs.  I don't recall Dan being present at any particular hearing.  What are you basing your trust on?

Im not sure whether thats what he means, but Dan was present at a bitcoin conference in DC last summer. There were pics as well.

BTW guys stop with the hate comments, you are making a deal out of a simple misunderstanding, just check the previous page already.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Currently Dan is unable to pull a scam, since he is known face-to-face so to speak, and he was present at a hearing (if I remember well).

I don't know anyone that has personally met Dan but I've met many other alt devs.  I don't recall Dan being present at any particular hearing.  What are you basing your trust on?

hearing, meeting, whatever... Dan was present at something which was crypto-related, alongside other team members from BC, anyway.
If you don't know that, means that you've not been here long enough

Bitcoin on the Beltway in Washington D.C.
Activity: 252
Very exciting project!
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

hearing, meeting, whatever... Dan was present at something which was crypto-related, alongside other team members from BC, anyway.
If you don't know that, means that you've not been here long enough
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Brilliant idea and really well-presented. Kudos to you Synechist for handling this so efficiently! I'll be buying on the 29th with XC! This will be the first time my XC will move out of the wallet ever since I started staking. If cards played rightly, this can actually enable a self-sustaining economy which crypto badly needs. I have huge respects for the XC team to pull this off. Now, let's wait for the implementation of the final product. Wink

Thank you!

I can't wait for the tech to be delivered. It's going to be incredible. Part of the XBridge code is done already actually.

NOT FUD! FACTS!
I'm gonna pass on this. I don't trust Dan Metcalf and I especially don't like the newbie accounts spamming in this thread with half-assed english. Good luck though, I know how hard this business can be and I truly do hope that this is not just another scam.

And btw, since when did using a perfect english on a multi-national forum became a mandatory thing you prick? Are you the kind who thinks that english "must" be perfectly spoken by everybody on this world? If yes, go kill more of your own kind for petrol Wink

Wow, that has got to be one of the most hateful posts I've seen so far. Enjoy your placement on my ignore list.

It's not hateful at all, but I was judging you, as you did...

"spamming in this thread with half-assed english" ... we all know what kind of people judge by those "standards" now-days.

PS. cut the crap with your ignore list, curiosity it's still the most powerful feeling  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

Activity: 341
Brilliant idea and really well-presented. Kudos to you Synechist for handling this so efficiently! I'll be buying on the 29th with XC! This will be the first time my XC will move out of the wallet ever since I started staking. If cards played rightly, this can actually enable a self-sustaining economy which crypto badly needs. I have huge respects for the XC team to pull this off. Now, let's wait for the implementation of the final product. Wink
Activity: 154
I'm gonna pass on this. I don't trust Dan Metcalf and I especially don't like the newbie accounts spamming in this thread with half-assed english. Good luck though, I know how hard this business can be and I truly do hope that this is not just another scam.

And btw, since when did using a perfect english on a multi-national forum became a mandatory thing you prick? Are you the kind who thinks that english "must" be perfectly spoken by everybody on this world? If yes, go kill more of your own kind for petrol Wink

Wow, that has got to be one of the most hateful posts I've seen so far. Enjoy your placement on my ignore list.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 882
Dan is King but generally i'm against the person  cult in crypto.
that beeing said blocknet is amazing and in conjunction with hosting Xmixers i got my retirement plan set.
legendary
Activity: 2310

Well...

a) It's not Dan Metcalf's project. It's every participating coin's project.

b) Most posters so far are members or full members.

Come on, join in!

It will be awesome adventure in crypto world!

Glad to be part of this amazing project

Bright future ahead!

NOT FUD! FACTS!

Activity: 252
Great idea, in my view a better concept than the SuperNet. It brings the Crypto world one step further. I love the idea of a decentralized environment with more and more features.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Just curious why you would say you don't trust Dan?!  Isn't he now one of the most respected devs in crypto?!?!

Sorry, I mistook the name for someone else (brainfart). Most respected? Probably... I'm not convinced though, but I have nothing against him.

Who did you mean though? As for Dan, XC is a one of the top crypto right now, features wise, and he is legit as well
Just curious why you would say you don't trust Dan?!  Isn't he now one of the most respected devs in crypto?!?!

Sorry, I mistook the name for someone else (brainfart). Most respected? Probably... I'm not convinced though, but I have nothing against him.
legendary
Activity: 1260

Well...

Come on, join in!

Tis true but I still cannot fathom anyone having anything bad to say about Dan!  The dude, is crypto's champ!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Well...

Come on, join in!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Jump to: