Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 5. (Read 1103290 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
BLOCK is now available to trade on Finexbox: https://finexbox.com/market/pair/BLOCK-BTC.html  Finexbox supports US traders (no KYC or withdrawal limits) Get trading!

Activity: 196
Merit: 6
Obviously you didn't do any research at all before sending your post, did you? Tongue

there are 400 pages to read, and it is much more difficult for me that I am not English / American.
On the website I have not seen any declaration regarding the supply.
CryptoBridget was also a DEX that you could download and have on your pc (if I'm not mistaken). Eventually they asked for KYC and immediately closed. The nice thing about this crypto I've seen is its distribution.

Cryptobridge was never a TRUE DEX, which is why they "could" enforce KYC. If a DEX is based in a specific location where the feds demands the developers to enforce KYC, it's really not that decentralized anymore.

Blocknet's DX isn't owned by anyone. It's ran by service nodes, which means it has no central location. Just like the internet we use today actually.
Activity: 1570
Merit: 356
Obviously you didn't do any research at all before sending your post, did you? Tongue

there are 400 pages to read, and it is much more difficult for me that I am not English / American.
CryptoBridget was also a DEX that you could download and have on your pc (if I'm not mistaken). Eventually they asked for KYC and immediately closed. The nice thing about this crypto I've seen is its distribution.

Well, on blocknet homepage is clearly written why it is not possible to "close" the project or add KYC. Because it is fucking true dex, which means everything, also the exchange itself, is decentralized. Easy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
after the CryptoBridge exit scam everyone asks if DEX really exists.
Why should this DEX project be different from CryptoBridge? Could one day be that you too will ask for KYC ?!
the fact of having an infinite supply how can it give all this value to money?

Activity: 182
after the CryptoBridge exit scam everyone asks if DEX really exists.
Why should this DEX project be different from CryptoBridge? Could one day be that you too will ask for KYC ?!
the fact of having an infinite supply how can it give all this value to money?
This is a first glimpse of the Lite Multi-wallet!
It’s built on the Blocknet highly secure decentralized SPV technology and can be used for atomic swaps on Block DX. So get ready!

Looks sick man. When is this planned to be fully released to the public? I'd love to know!  Smiley
The latest Word on the BLOCK is out!

✅ Push button node deployment
✅ Ethereum Classic on Enterprise XRouter
✅ Block DX Partial order news news

Check it out here:

https://blocknet.co/word-on-the-block-30th-may-2020/
copper member
Activity: 59
From CHN Team and Users.. With thanks and appreciation to the Blocknet Team for the addition of CHN to BlockDX . The Blocknet team has been innovating with the highest level of professionalism from the start. Great to see quality developers still active in the space no matter the the market sentiment. Through the ups and downs Blocknet team and developers have been steadfast and committed to the advancement of their project. Your an inspiration to us all. Thanks again
The 15th May Word on the BLOCK newsletter is out! Check out the latest Blocknet news covering development and marketing and be sure to SUBSCRIBE!

https://medium.com/blocknet/word-on-the-block-15th-may-2020-ee171dc04829

Blocknet Comet 4.2 and Block DX version 1.7.0 have been released!  This wallet release contains the staking protocol upgrade and will result in a hard fork on June 8th at 6pm UTC +0. Updating prior to this date is required to stay on the correct chain.

https://blocknet.co/comet-4-2-and-block-dx-1-7-0-have-been-released/

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
It’s built on the Blocknet highly secure decentralized SPV technology and can be used for atomic swaps on Block DX. So get ready!

Beautiful design! Kiss Looking forward to trying that beast.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19

Wow this looks amazeballs. Can't wait to try it out
The new Word on the BLOCK newsletter has been released!

✅ XRotuer 1.0 progress
✅ Comet 4.2 news
✅ Block DX 1.7 update
✅ NEO on XCloud and XRouter
Read all the details here:

https://blocknet.co/word-on-the-block-30th-april-2020/

86B
Activity: 45
can someone explain in a few words the main interest of blocknet dex?
it seems that few reviews are available, in spite of a respectable number of pages in this thread.

It's the purest form of a Decentralized Exchange and the most decentralized DEX currently known to man.  Other projects have cut corners to building a "DX," which has rendered them centralized in some form or fashion.  I think one of the main reasons other projects have cut said corners is because it's very difficult to properly build a true DX from scratch and average users aren't familiar with the technical issues and major security risks related to cutting corners.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
can someone explain in a few words the main interest of blocknet dex?
it seems that few reviews are available, in spite of a respectable number of pages in this thread.
The 15th April Word on the BLOCK newsletter is out! Check out the latest Blocknet news covering development and marketing and be sure to SUBSCRIBE!

The new Word on the BLOCK newsletter has been released!

✅ Enterprise XRouter Proxy details
✅ Ethereum XRouter updates
✅ Block DX updates
✅ Multi litewallet update

Read all the details here:

https://blocknet.co/word-on-the-block-15th-april-2020/
We may hold the record for the largest single atomic swap so far:

https://twitter.com/BlockDXExchange/status/1227975881135665153

That's pretty impressive. That BTC swap, was it an OTC deal taking place? I'd love to know!
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
I have restarted my block-dx exchange, and all my created test-orders are gone. Is this the normal operation?

On a maintenence task, or a network outage, I don't want to set all orders again. Please solve it, I like your exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: