Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLON] Gaming Crypto-Currency [AIRDROP][NO ICO] [FAIR DISTRIBUTION][SHA] - page 2. (Read 8676 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Whatever it is, but I still didn't receive my airdrop. Seems like dev is gone!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
BLON sounds very promising, the Airdrop sounds very good. But 16 anti virus detected that their wallet has a trojan. Checkout the virustotal scan details:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f6405327c5491c95cdbe8bdf0a8d7f13710a1b00485eb2dbac982841268d0562/analysis/

Sorry but I am out. If you want BLON owners hack your Bitcoincore wallets, go ahead and download their wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i have 10k BLON
sell 10k BLON 0.1BTC  Smiley pm

escrow no problem
Activity: 812
Ok, it surely looks strange dev being active last time on 16th May but i hardly believe that, if anyone downloaded BLON wallet, you can see why. So well designed, just for nothing? There must be more happening in the background.

Yes, we all hope for that.
It is Trojan with keylogger .
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Ok, it surely looks strange dev being active last time on 16th May but i hardly believe that, if anyone downloaded BLON wallet, you can see why. So well designed, just for nothing? There must be more happening in the background.

Yes, we all hope for that.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
BLON is gone?

Nope, I think BLON was blown... away  Shocked

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
No activity and virus wallet. What can we expect it from the project?
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Who can tell me any exchanges for this coin.? I can not see it on the exchange
Dev needs more actions to develop this coin and list this coin on the exchange sooner.
I need  some exchanges to trade Blon coin.
Activity: 601
The next upgrade exchange  Cool Cool
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
hahhahah DEV keylogged everyone got their info because everyone here is a bunch of dumb-asses then ran Smiley you guys do know the reason why dev was asking for your info right? for the "AIRDROP" also since the wallet is showing so many hits it is obvious what was going on from the start......

OR....

Dev has a life got busy <<< hopefully this one but doubtful.
Wallet didnt had so many hits at the begining, it was replaced

as soon as I installed wallet my anti-virus immediately removed it stopped it from starting. sooo how about no...
I would say devs account was hacked, and wallet replaced

^^ THIS GUY  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

that's pretty strange as everything (apart from virus scan) on virustotal page seems to indicate they're exactly the same file

SHA256:   f6405327c5491c95cdbe8bdf0a8d7f13710a1b00485eb2dbac982841268d0562
hahhahah DEV keylogged everyone got their info because everyone here is a bunch of dumb-asses then ran Smiley you guys do know the reason why dev was asking for your info right? for the "AIRDROP" also since the wallet is showing so many hits it is obvious what was going on from the start......

OR....

as soon as I installed wallet my anti-virus immediately removed it stopped it from starting. sooo how about no...
I would say devs account was hacked, and wallet replaced

OR....

OR....

OR....

Activity: 704
dev ran away? not logged on since release date
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

yes, we should check it carefully . it's not normal. Dev should consider your wallet before released to public use.
Pages:
Jump to: