Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLON] Gaming Crypto-Currency [AIRDROP][NO ICO] [FAIR DISTRIBUTION][SHA] - page 7. (Read 8676 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
With BFG Miner, how can I mine this?

I cant set up a worker at findblocks.com and have no username/pw. Any help?

find blocks is better as u get coins directly to your wallet .
Activity: 169

Username is your BLON address you want to mine to. Password is x
The address becomes the worker (you can check it under workers on the pool)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Where is information about this airdrop so how can I participate into this phase. Any time frame about or some limit how many people can take part into this round?

150 Participants . BLON will have 3 rounds and more bounties in future .

Nice, will try to start mining tomorrow

whats the twitter account?
Activity: 231
Where is information about this airdrop so how can I participate into this phase. Any time frame about or some limit how many people can take part into this round?

150 Participants . BLON will have 3 rounds and more bounties in future .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Any way to mine this yet?

Look at the post right above yours

"Getting started" leads nowhere. What miner do I need and how can I set up a worker at that page?

Its a SHA256 coin so any miner that works for that. Are you mining with CPU? GPU? Hardware?
Are you renting hash power?

Use your BLON address for the username, make password x or something and thats it

Didnt mine in a long time, the last time was with CG Miner. What miner would you suggest? (no rented hash power, just cpu/gpu, depends on what works better)

Personally I use BFGMiner (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfgminer-550-cpugpufpgaasic-mining-software-gbtstratum-rpc-linuxwin64-877081) but cgminer is still around if you favour that one.
BFGMiner will let you decide if you want to use CPU or GPU or both or how many cores etc.
To be honest, most of the updated mining software does that so its not just a bfg feature
Anyway thats just my 2 satoshi on what Im using atm  

Alright, thanks. Anyway, on the website posted I dont see a way to set up a worker...

"Getting started" leads nowhere. What miner do I need and how can I set up a worker at that page?

Its a SHA256 coin so any miner that works for that. Are you mining with CPU? GPU? Hardware?

Use your BLON address for the username, make password x or something and thats it

Didnt mine in a long time, the last time was with CG Miner. What miner would you suggest? (no rented hash power, just cpu/gpu, depends on what works better)

Personally I use BFGMiner (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfgminer-550-cpugpufpgaasic-mining-software-gbtstratum-rpc-linuxwin64-877081) but cgminer is still around if you favour that one.
BFGMiner will let you decide if you want to use CPU or GPU or both or how many cores etc.
To be honest, most of the updated mining software does that so its not just a bfg feature
Anyway thats just my 2 satoshi on what Im using atm  
Activity: 143
i would ask in deep what will be the relationship between blon and sia..
Activity: 490
damn i'm to of a rookie to get into this one  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Congratulations for the wallet, its look so amazing and futuristic. This project will definitely be something i will put more attention in the future. Looking good so far, keep up that progress. Wallet has got synced even without adding nodes.

Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
For addnodes

make config file called blon.conf

listen=1
server=1
deamon=1
rpcuser=blon
rpcpassword=jsdflkjs
rpcport=17900
addnode=95.211.57.108   
addnode=94.23.217.166   
addnode=46.105.97.28   
addnode=176.24.252.217   
addnode=49.151.161.193   
addnode=121.245.146.21   
addnode=195.16.79.49   
addnode=115.178.251.245   
addnode=85.117.116.70   
addnode=139.59.177.141   
addnode=172.248.182.97   
addnode=52.187.22.52   
addnode=114.124.196.7   
addnode=91.103.126.222   
addnode=109.172.30.65   
addnode=82.30.11.101   
addnode=192.96.205.161   
addnode=104.236.97.78
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
geetting runtime error now when i try to load the wallet after trying to add nodes.
where did you added the nodes? i cannot find the config file
Pages:
Jump to: