Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BON] Bon PeKaO - The Digital Currency - page 2. (Read 41233 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
If any coin exist which can stand in front of bitcoin is ETH. I saw potential in it.  If you really want to earn more money, then invest with eth now
Activity: 28
This thread looking so boring. Would be nice to see more activity here from pirleans.
Activity: 168
WORKS WITHOUT LIMITATIONS Grin
A YOU MINING SMARTFON WATCH HAHAHA   Tongue
Activity: 84
Is there anyway I can check my wallet to see if I have any coins in it from mining, I mined for a few days and never got any confirmed blocks, but I do know I had found some blocks.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
dev what will happen next with a coin? because coinexchange writes

BonPekao will be delisted on the 15th of May 2018 - please cancel all orders and remove all coins before this date. Coins will not be recoverable after this date.

I know - you can trust no one these days - but no worries, the plan is to launch our own exchange soon! Grin
Activity: 12

Hey.The project is good and looking at the developers experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
dev what will happen next with a coin? because coinexchange writes

BonPekao will be delisted on the 15th of May 2018 - please cancel all orders and remove all coins before this date. Coins will not be recoverable after this date.
for now id like to know more about this project and i know this will make earn good,go bon pekao,something make me confuse why is it that this project you called bon pekao?

The name derives from this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Towarowy_PeKaO and the currency has been given an unofficial GO from the Polish government Wink
Activity: 112
for now id like to know more about this project and i know this will make earn good,go bon pekao,something make me confuse why is it that this project you called bon pekao?
Activity: 168
10%
 Undecided
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
windows wallet?

All Bon PeKaO wallets are downloadable from http://bonpekao.org/  Wink
Activity: 132
windows wallet?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 57
tumbleweed...
Activity: 42
December 30, 2017, 05:01:01 PM
What's the plan for 2018 for Bon PekaO?
Activity: 16
December 24, 2017, 12:29:17 PM
good  Wink
December 24, 2017, 11:52:09 AM
Give me some reason to make purchase more Bon Pekao at exchange, dev. Say us some words of hope:) I believe all will be best, but...

Keep your hopes up!  Smiley
December 24, 2017, 11:50:02 AM
There are no exchanges that accept this coin.... A total waste of mining power.
Not to mention there are at least 2 other coins using BON as their so-called "symbol".

Don't waste your miners on this one.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BON/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: