Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★ - page 19. (Read 15737 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

If you want to participate in our bounty campaign, please go to this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybopt-blockoptions-the-first-decentralized-binary-options-platform-2047142

Contact the team on Slack slack.blockoptions.io

This is what everyone always looking for, after checking on the rules for the campaigns, all the rules are easy to follow, and it will surely make all the post has good quality, and not just some spam post.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I really like binary options, it's amazing that you guys are the first Ethereum based, I'll be watching this project! Can US residents participate in this project? It's a boring but pertinent question, given the facts that have been happening.

We, too. But i don't want to trade with traditional brokers as i don't know if i win or not, or if i can get paid or not. By using blockchain we ultimately can have a provably fair, 100% transparency and manipulable impossible platform.

Sorry, US residents can't participate in our tokensale, but we are contacting some exchanges to get our token to be listed asap. But it's a well paid  bounty campaign to get some tokens: One trade on our MVP will reward 10 BOPT, only cost 0.003 ETH, only reward first 1250 trades.
how do you set up the demo pages to less than 2 minutes? may I ask who escrow the funds to this project. really interesting project and its good to see we can use mew wallet  to it. if you have some reputable people behind, this will really be a good project to invest with.

Hi, we are building our reputation by providing what we have promised, so no escrow needed as we have released everything before pre-sale and investors will get token immediately after sending ETH to our token contract. We only pre-sale 5% of total tokens and also provide 50% discount for early supporters.

"how do you set up the demo pages to less than 2 minutes?"

We scheduled a 2 min. late query to fetch the expiry price data using Oraclize, if it's what you want to ask.  Grin
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I really like binary options, it's amazing that you guys are the first Ethereum based, I'll be watching this project! Can US residents participate in this project? It's a boring but pertinent question, given the facts that have been happening.

I'm a binary option player and have been doing t on every platform including secondstrAde. I wonder how the token can be used in the platform? Are they the ones to be used to pay the spread?

Secondstrade was a good platform for bring people in crypto world to trade binary options, but it's a pain to see so many traders had to ask admin to pay them while i checked their long thread on BCT. And it's a centralized platform just use bitcoin as a payment method.

We aim to build the first decentralized binary options platform 100% powered by blockchain, to achieve the 100% onchain platform, BlockOptions.io won’t need account registration, off-chain server side, additional database, man power to audit funding/trading/withdrawing, but only reply on ethereum blockchain.

Hi, you can test our MVP here: http://demo.blockoptions.io
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
how do you set up the demo pages to less than 2 minutes? may I ask who escrow the funds to this project. really interesting project and its good to see we can use mew wallet  to it. if you have some reputable people behind, this will really be a good project to invest with.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
I'm a binary option player and have been doing t on every platform including secondstrAde. I wonder how the token can be used in the platform? Are they the ones to be used to pay the spread?

Hello @bittraffic BOPT blockoptions' token will be used in to ways.
1.) serves as dividend to token holders: every token holder will acquire an amount of BOPT for every trade that is made in the system. the BOPT come from trading fee.
2.) BOPT will also be used as an in-trade currency. that is to say you can use them to pay for spreads as you rightly asked.

hope that answers your question.
Activity: 70

I hope this project will still push through soon. I admire the people behind this project. This would be a huge success in the future.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Pasive Income for Token Holders

And it seems we will not see tokens in traded in bittrex
Because Bittrex dislikes altcoin projects that offer dividends.

Hi, thanks for your remind, we have been implemented dividend function on token smart contract:

https://github.com/blockoptions/blockoptions/blob/master/Solidity/Token_contract.sol

I thought dividends is better than buy back token from market, but still want to see what others say.

Do you prefer dividends or token buy back?

Both are fine
I just reminded  Smiley

Hi, thanks for your remind, we have been implemented dividend function on token smart contract:

https://github.com/blockoptions/blockoptions/blob/master/Solidity/Token_contract.sol

I thought dividends is better than buy back token from market, but still want to see what others say.

Do you prefer dividends or token buy back?

Activity: 252

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
This project looks very potential as it has professional and highly experienced staff in ICO projects. I hope the project will succeed and make the best profit
Thanks for your kind words, it's still at earlier stage of final version of Blockoptions.

Binary options industry is perfectly can be improved by blockchain technology to become more legal, reliable and safer. And trading binary options also have more fun than dice game. It's a 70% lucky and 30% skill game.

This sort of thing can quickly become addictive... no one, no matter how knowledgeable can consistently predict what a stock or commodity will do within a short time frame.
- by Pape, Gordon (27 July 2010). "Don’t Gamble On Binary Options". Forbes.com. Archived.

I agree that binary options on the blockchain is much better than playing dice games.   Dice games are 100% luck.
Activity: 364

Only four members in the development team and there is no any advisor? It is better to tell us more about the team and what they can contribute  to this project.

Hello sir, Yes there are four main members of the dev team. But Mr. Gary Leo is the vision bearer. He has been sponsoring the whole project from it's initial stage up until this level and is willing to do more. He doesn't have any one he has employed as an adviser but believe me he is taking advice from all comers that advice need to be taken.
Finally we may just be a four man team but currently there are more than four people working on the project. some are just in for freelancing we can not mention them here.

Thanks for answering my question. I just hope more people can join in this project since I think a lot of things need to do to build a good community.
This project looks very potential as it has professional and highly experienced staff in ICO projects. I hope the project will succeed and make the best profit
Thanks for your kind words, it's still at earlier stage of final version of Blockoptions.

Binary options industry is perfectly can be improved by blockchain technology to become more legal, reliable and safer. And trading binary options also have more fun than dice game. It's a 70% lucky and 30% skill game.

This sort of thing can quickly become addictive... no one, no matter how knowledgeable can consistently predict what a stock or commodity will do within a short time frame.
- by Pape, Gordon (27 July 2010). "Don’t Gamble On Binary Options". Forbes.com. Archived.
Activity: 731
I think this project very interesting for following its development.
all detail and concept its is already very nice.
i am would like waiting more information about this projects.
interesting project.
Activity: 700
The MVP can be tested on mainet now, we will perfect it day by day, Test our MVP now here: http://demo.blockoptions.io/
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
I can't see this project affecting the daily lives of an ordinary citizen just like me.  Grin
I don't know what impact it can do to such ordinary persons.
Can you please give us the benefits that we will get being an average crypto individual? Thanks.

Hello @TimeTeller thanks for the concern. Blockoptions is an application specific project. That is to say it solves a particular problem in the world. If you are not a fan of binary option trading then this project may not affect you as a common man directly. but then again look at this.
the production of wheel chairs is a project that may not affects you directly but you feel the need for it. Though you might not be in position to make use of a wheel chair, you might even support such a project.
same goes thus with blocktions. The binary option industry is crippled and needs blockoptions  wheel chair. Now weather it affects you directly or not it will surely affect millions.
hope this answers you questions.
thanks
Activity: 365
Decentralized Binary Options Platform,It looks like a lot of fun,not knowing how much of a return it can give us, continuing to pay attention. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: