Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 16. (Read 227545 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hello
When mainnet will be launch. I believe after start of mainnet all be different and this coin go in different way with big success. 

I think its a both yes or no, it really depends since you know the market today is really on bloodbath and still recovering from the major loss since this past few past few months.

We should be ready and support the team of boscoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hello
When mainnet will be launch. I believe after start of mainnet all be different and this coin go in different way with big success. 
i too think so i believe when we go mainet the entire spectrum of this project is going to change and we shall a jump, and i think a positive change i btc price will be be positive for us too.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
So this is it? Looks like the crypto market is moving good today after a bad drain few days ago. And BOS at last is in Coinbene and LA Token exchange? Might be a good start on BOScoin from now on.

The whole crypto ecosystem is dependent on the price movement of BTC when it start moving into positive direction we see the effect on all markets. I hope so this token will give some relief to long term investors who still have big bags.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
So this is it? Looks like the crypto market is moving good today after a bad drain few days ago. And BOS at last is in Coinbene and LA Token exchange? Might be a good start on BOScoin from now on.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Unfortunately, truth of the matter is, that because of the slow release of BOScoin and the lack of decent exchanges, caused it to not be part of the 2017-2018 bubble and therefore has remained under the radar for almost everyone. And whether we like it or not, having a big speculative price pump brings in a lot of hodlers and expands the community, which in the end is good for the project. This is missing here for now. Either way they have the funding so if all is good BOScoin should be pushing through and delivering, when eventually they should get noticed at some point and be picked up by some whales.
after a long time, he could not give the expected performance. Boscoin can rise when the uptrend of the entire market begins. but the project must have a quality product and marketing.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It just come to mind, I don't know if Boscoin team can create signature campaign around this project, just to generate more interest especially concerning their incoming mainnet release, the project is no where compared to ICON a direct competing project from South Korea
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
Unfortunately, truth of the matter is, that because of the slow release of BOScoin and the lack of decent exchanges, caused it to not be part of the 2017-2018 bubble and therefore has remained under the radar for almost everyone. And whether we like it or not, having a big speculative price pump brings in a lot of hodlers and expands the community, which in the end is good for the project. This is missing here for now. Either way they have the funding so if all is good BOScoin should be pushing through and delivering, when eventually they should get noticed at some point and be picked up by some whales.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
yesterday boscoin price rising about 40%
what happend ? because i don't see any big update in this thread about this project

Although price of this has been surged so nice but trading volume is showing interesting facts. I think it is just pump and nothing more than that. Maybe early holders are bored to see the price at low level so they want to push to high floor.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
yesterday boscoin price rising about 40%
what happend ? because i don't see any big update in this thread about this project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Nope, only disappointed are the people who bought at ICO and waiting on their nodes to run. Progress is made,they are still under the radar. Marketing starts when mainnet goes live. Coinbene and latoken trade very soon. This will be the “Boss”.
Im very happy with this bear market, i never expected to buy so cheap, its a steal. Cool
You are correct, such a successful project during ICO which are very cheap now, I think somehow it will rise and only time can tell.
The price is cheap, yes that is a steal, we should continue buying because once the market will start to pump, the bullish season will happen and we will be back.
And imagine what the price of a BOScoin would be if the bear market continues for another year?)) BOScoin could easily fall another 10 times from current prices.

I don't think BOScoin would fall down its price for another couple of months if they are making a progress and continue of developing their project.

Having a 40.000 Boscoin would be great and could earn you a lot but it will depend.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Boscoin is in market since last year's summer and launched in last quarter of 2017 but how much advanced is S.Korea in blockchain they are exactly vice-versa to that. Biggest problem is with their lack of consistency they appear it looks like everything is normal and then suddenly there is no update for weeks. La Token is going to open market that will surely helpful in multiple ways. It is normal they need time to build something and you can't have infinite time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I almost forgot about my investment in this project just touching this topic time to time to let know what is going on. Still we don't have any exact when mainnet will get functional and support will increase from big exchanges. I hope next AMA session will get interesting answers on all ongoing issues.

I am in exactly the same situation, I know that things won't change over a day or week but we do need to hear something positive from the team.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I almost forgot about my investment in this project just touching this topic time to time to let know what is going on. Still we don't have any exact when mainnet will get functional and support will increase from big exchanges. I hope next AMA session will get interesting answers on all ongoing issues.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Only 2 days left to ask our CEO and CTO a question. They will answer your questions after the 21st.  Submit today! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjFPWZPAEPKeuGP7hl7Wp02QgCpZow0bA5b2UZVBlY7-TQKA/viewform
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello from all of the information out there, (which there aren't many places and I don't speak Korean) I really wish there was more coverage and marketing spent on BOScoin. I'd also like to see true test results as to the speed of transactions too!
I really want to be a believer to in BOScoin. I concept it self is remarkable!!!

Oh, is this GPU mine-able by the way?

Can some one bring me up to speed on BOScoin, I am truly interested!!!

Thank you!   
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://twitter.com/boscoinio/status/1048138838969700353

BOScoin Listing on LAtoken exchange

BOScoin is listed on LATOKEN exchange. Deposits are open now. Trading opens on Monday, 8 Oct 2018. Follow the link to deposit: http://bit.ly/2ncRfoi .

BOS Newsletter — Oct. 5th, 2018

https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-newsletter-oct-5th-2018-ece7bb742cb
Activity: 67
Nope, only disappointed are the people who bought at ICO and waiting on their nodes to run. Progress is made,they are still under the radar. Marketing starts when mainnet goes live. Coinbene and latoken trade very soon. This will be the “Boss”.
Im very happy with this bear market, i never expected to buy so cheap, its a steal. Cool
You are correct, such a successful project during ICO which are very cheap now, I think somehow it will rise and only time can tell.
The price is cheap, yes that is a steal, we should continue buying because once the market will start to pump, the bullish season will happen and we will be back.
And imagine what the price of a BOScoin would be if the bear market continues for another year?)) BOScoin could easily fall another 10 times from current prices.

When will start a Mainnet, many will want to buy coins for the masternode. For this need at least 40,000 BOS to run a node on the BOSnet platform
( and 10, 000 BOS freezing reward).

...Launched trades at https://www.coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=BOSBTC. Alas, the price does not pleases((.
There last proposal is 10.000 for a node, not 40.000. This proposal will be voted on by the members, to become a member you need 10k BOS. You can find more info on their website or join telegram and ask there.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

When will start a Mainnet, many will want to buy coins for the masternode. For this need at least 40,000 BOS to run a node on the BOSnet platform
( and 10, 000 BOS freezing reward).

...Launched trades at https://www.coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=BOSBTC. Alas, the price does not pleases((.
Activity: 67
Project alive and I think it will grow, get more investment, there are many people involved in the project. I will follow and wait to sere your success.

BOScoin  community be aware of the cycles...

I learned it the hard way.  Sad
Thx for the post, its my bible for the next bull-run.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: