Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 18. (Read 227545 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
wow today price boscoin is up, i don't know why this coin can go up ? we all know bitcoin now is downtrend. any news for boscoin ?
I am quite surprised with boscoin can rise today,
even though the current bitcoin condition is still down, so I certainly didn't expect something like that to happen,
there may be positive news so that boscoin can rise today
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
wow today price boscoin is up, i don't know why this coin can go up ? we all know bitcoin now is downtrend. any news for boscoin ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Project alive and I think it will grow, get more investment, there are many people involved in the project. I will follow and wait to see your success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
With the next exit of the mainet in Q4 and then with the masternodes, I think that BOSCOIN is a candidate to be one of the top coin in 2019 in terms of performance; after a disastrous 2018, those who buy today at about 5 cents and with about $ 2500 will have a masternode and can have a return to three zeros!

but until now boscoin can buy and sell at kucoin, is it possible next year team add to another exchange ? i'm lose at boscoin and still waiting for best moment to buy this coin again to get benefit

Of course, if the project proves himself as solid then the other exchanges will list it but this is not a good time to talk about it. Let the market finish the bear movement first and then we will see. I am awaiting patiently
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
With the next exit of the mainet in Q4 and then with the masternodes, I think that BOSCOIN is a candidate to be one of the top coin in 2019 in terms of performance; after a disastrous 2018, those who buy today at about 5 cents and with about $ 2500 will have a masternode and can have a return to three zeros!

but until now boscoin can buy and sell at kucoin, is it possible next year team add to another exchange ? i'm lose at boscoin and still waiting for best moment to buy this coin again to get benefit
Activity: 546
We'll be at the Coinsbank Blockchain Cruise 7-10 Sep come by the Coinbene booth and talk to one of our Community Managers, Wouter, or if you won't be at the conference, you can always join our telegram group and ask some questions -https://t.co/W4yPED17y3 https://t.co/r2EcMdLcDw
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
How do you see your partner? Is there any benefit to this project? Someone thinks this project is dead, is this true? And who will invest in the project? Can anybody tell me the news related to the BOScoin project?
The project is alive! Do not you see the news that is published in this thread? the team works well and they develop the project. If it could get succeed to list on big exchanges than this will be interesting.
Activity: 89
How do you see your partner? Is there any benefit to this project? Someone thinks this project is dead, is this true? And who will invest in the project? Can anybody tell me the news related to the BOScoin project?
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
BOScoin Partners Meetup - Sep 3, 2018 in Seoul (Korean with English/Korean slides) https://t.co/chXSrVU7J6
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
BOScoin released Android Mobile Wallet to enhance the usability and the security of the existing Web Wallet. https://boscoin.io/install-boscoin-tokennet-wallet/
Instal: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.boscoin.toknenet.wallet
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Everything up while BOS down; god damnit!!!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
It's hard to believe this project is dying slowly sue to lack of interest of new investors and no marketing campaign is active which bring more exposure for this project. It moving in same pattern we will see new ATL in coming days if dev won't take it serious. This is really stress situation to see what is happening.
Your opinion is right. Hard to make people believe this project, i'm one of all people lose buy this coin. What is team problem?? Is mainnet lauch now or delay again?

This is a difficult situation for investors, I invested into the Boscoin ICO and what still make me interested in the project is the launch of the masternodes I don't think people consider this, because 40k tokens is needed for this, it seems others are only concern leaving the project
Activity: 67
it's maybe time for buy boscoin, i see price not down again 886 satoshi now. 7 days again at september and team launch mainnet if they don't delay so price will to pump
Yep, two exchanges are busy listing bos.
But everyone is waiting for btc to break above trendline. Before this no new money enters this market.
I filled my bags. Will not sell in three years, will only gain more being a member/node.  Cool
Activity: 1148
It's hard to believe this project is dying slowly sue to lack of interest of new investors and no marketing campaign is active which bring more exposure for this project. It moving in same pattern we will see new ATL in coming days if dev won't take it serious. This is really stress situation to see what is happening.
Your opinion is right. Hard to make people believe this project, i'm one of all people lose buy this coin. What is team problem?? Is mainnet lauch now or delay again?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Pages:
Jump to: