Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 222. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
When bounty distibutions
What 26/5?

just wait until the dev realese a statement regarding this, since the dev will update the spreadsheet on 26/5
maybe the distribution will start after all the calculation is done
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
When bounty distibutions
What 26/5?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Up to what day should I keep a signature on BAUNTI?
Thank you!

u can remove your signature now.it is safe.
OK .i will remove it .thank you.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
Thank you!

u can remove your signature now.it is safe.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
closed  Cry

What about you asking your question is much hard to understand.

Since the ICO finished on very first day within 10 minutes, all investors will get bonus.I hope I can buy cheap boscoin at exchange Cheesy

I don't think investors are dumb to sell this coin at low price under the ICO. You had missed this train so you will have to buy on high price when it will trade-able.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
bounty tracker will update @5/26 Sad
thank you! where did you find this information? blog?
I also want to ask the question. Will they review the way the bounty stakes was alotted, there are a lot of mistakes there. If it true that the coin will enter exchange by October there is no reason to be a hurry for distribution that will dumped in wallet for that long. They should consider what value ethereum could be by then if the token is not in exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
thank you! where did you find this information? blog?
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
I'll start taking as soon as she entered the stock market.

I overlooked when dealing with other projects. investment assets in the medium term. Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 4
When and how do we get the private key for our boscoin investment ?
Activity: 630
Since the ICO finished on very first day within 10 minutes, all investors will get bonus.I hope I can buy cheap boscoin at exchange Cheesy

Is there any exchange list boscoin now?
I miss the ICO and want to buy some ~

I think it will need more time to list this coin on the exchange but firstly It will be listed on the small exchanges such as novaexchange, c-cex .
However Bittrex or poloniex exchange will be very great for this coin.

official coins will be after September, everything else is a receipt, issued by the exchange...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ico ended too fast, not enough time to participate Angry
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

I think it will need more time to list this coin on the exchange but firstly It will be listed on the small exchanges such as novaexchange, c-cex .
However Bittrex or poloniex exchange will be very great for this coin.
Activity: 308

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 630
[ANN]

BOScoin Bounty Program has closed.

We are working through the applications now and will be in contact when the bounty you earned is ready for viewing (targeting 26th May 2017).

There were so many participants during the ICO period, so it takes a while to make all things clear and fair.

Appreciate your patience and support for the BOS Platform.

what are the rules bounty , we remove signed 14.05.2017  or remove 26.05.2017?

You can delete signature right now.

Thank you.

today will replace the signature, I hope it will not spoil for me the reward for it
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
i missed Boscoin ico, it finished 10minutes,its too sad but i will join tezos ico. its same project

Tezos and Boscoin are completely different just look at Tezos reddit the truth is there, Boscoin is good honest team that's why I will actually wait for them to get one exchange then buy more if I was you. I only was able to deposit 1 BTC in Boscoin but when they get on exchange i will be depositing much more I have lots of faith in this startup. Tezos is not same as Boscoin don't cheat yourself by investing in their project.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
About signature, what if the requirements of the number of posts?
If the participant does not make 50 posts will be disqualified?
Or can we continue until 26th May ?
Activity: 396
[ANN]

BOScoin Bounty Program has closed.

We are working through the applications now and will be in contact when the bounty you earned is ready for viewing (targeting 26th May 2017).

There were so many participants during the ICO period, so it takes a while to make all things clear and fair.

Appreciate your patience and support for the BOS Platform.

what are the rules bounty , we remove signed 14.05.2017  or remove 26.05.2017?

You can delete signature right now.

Thank you.
ok.you mean we can remove our signature now. i will remove it.
Jump to: