Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 218. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
when will be traded in the stock market ? I was in Ico . No hurry, but I'm curious .

It will be listed on major exchanges by October, 2017... Smiley

WOW that is a long time before it's traded, and I assume investors knew this before investing?  With how fast crypto is moving and new projects on the horizon, I wonder if BOSCoin can re generate buzz in October?

A new Crypto on big exchanges websites always generate buzz if I trust what I saw.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
when will be traded in the stock market ? I was in Ico . No hurry, but I'm curious .

WOW that is a long time before it's traded, and I assume investors knew this before investing?  With how fast crypto is moving and new projects on the horizon, I wonder if BOSCoin can re generate buzz in October?

Activity: 476
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
When  campaign manager update spreadsheet for bounty?
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
this coin will be the train for whoever missed ethereum train,

you can buy iou boscoin on hitbtc but it is 4x the ICO price now..

Better buy yourself at this price. There will be more than one chance to buy a lot cheaper. In addition, there are many similar projects.

i am still hoping to get cheaper ... there always some opportunities for those who have patience Grin

I find it difficult for you to get a price under 9000 satoshis... There was no initial bonus at ICO Wink No chance to buy cheap now Cool
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I participated in facebook activities but the spreadsheet didn't show any reward for it, I hope it is not the last update. verify to confirm

Many of people here are waiting like you for the final bounty sheet,I participated in the newsletter and I did not see my name in the list,this project has a lot of participants in all the bounty programs and it will require much time for the bounty manager to figure out each and everyone who joined.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
what is the ico price?where we can buy it?and when?that's my problems.

I read on Boscoin blog, rate 1 Bitcoin = 40,000 BOScoin

thats the price when ico, now you can buy IOU on hitbtc, somewhere between 9k-10k satoshi ( $0.22 each boscoin now )
Activity: 430

I read on Boscoin blog, rate 1 Bitcoin = 40,000 BOScoin
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I participated in facebook activities but the spreadsheet didn't show any reward for it, I hope it is not the last update. verify to confirm

The bounty tracker will be updated and release on May 26th, 2017..

It is four days again. Just be patient. If you was do for facebook bounty your stake will count. Just waiting campaign manager to update spreadsheet.
Activity: 129
The ICO of this currency end or start on May 10? If it started, the rewards are already closed, why? Many people?

Yes, the fund raising attracted on May 10th, GMT 00:00 and had ended on the same day at GMT 16:57...
We over achieved our target fund raising amount Smiley

The bounty tracker will be updated and release on May 26th, 2017..

Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Activity: 604
The ICO of this currency end or start on May 10? If it started, the rewards are already closed, why? Many people?
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 546

Better buy yourself at this price. There will be more than one chance to buy a lot cheaper. In addition, there are many similar projects.

i am still hoping to get cheaper ... there always some opportunities for those who have patience Grin
Not all coins are dumped and go beyond ICO. Boscoin is going to moon as soon aa it is listed on big exchange

I will be very happy if the project is successful and investors will get a good profit. I will wait for the opportunity to buy inexpensive coins from someone.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Not all coins are dumped and go beyond ICO. Boscoin is going to moon as soon aa it is listed on big exchange

Yes, you're right but everything is possible in crypto space  Wink
Activity: 518

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
We will be able to use it when you empty coin. Which will be traded on stock exchanges ?
Jump to: