Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 231. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
I have registered along with my friends we are very excited for this opportunity all invested 1.25 BTC  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
is social bounty still running ?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Can someone post the BTC address used for the ICO? Also can i participate with ETH ?
BOScoin only accepts Bitcoin.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Can someone post the BTC address used for the ICO? Also can i participate with ETH ?

you can participate only with BTC. the deposit address is unique and you can get it when you register at boscoin.io and make an account to participate in ICO
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Now I registered and join the ICO with 1btc. How to claim signature bounty?
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
If we raise 100% in 24h, when the distribution?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I've finally acquired a few BOScoins. 82% raised so far. We might hit 100% in the next 24hrs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Although some people are facing some issues in time of making transactions but all the facts shows in will reach to its maximum funding target by the end of the first day. If everything was working flawlessly we were seeing updates about the project being meeting to its required funds within hours.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I have not registred on https://boscoin.io/ .
Can i do it now  ,how to claim a bounty ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Today is BOScoin 's day ,all the world is talking about BOS ICO
I think this project will be succeed!

Not all the world, only Far East Asians talk about Boscoin because they didn't show any effort to advertise Boscoin in Western world. They didn't make any marketing move, they didn't hire western community managers, they only raise money from Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan etc. Still they collect a good amount of money, well done.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Today is BOScoin 's day ,all the world is talking about BOS ICO
I think this project will be succeed!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Also I succeeded to scoop up my cup with some thousands of coins taking part in early hours. One of the best investment plan to make your future bright and proper. Time always is on the wings so no matter of few months waiting when results and outcomes are this highly profitable.
Activity: 182
https://boscoin.io
Thanks for the info earlier. I invested a little bit. I see a lot off repeating and I know a lot is working in concept maybe English is your not your mother language. I might get a node in oktober if things get more clear over time. I will follow it for sure.

Thank you for your participation.

Let's meet at BOScoin community in the  near future.

Why the fund raised speed is too low now?can I have a refund?

Bitcoin Network is so slow.
So many participants complained same problem.

Wait moment please.

Thank you.
after a morning of disappointment, the goal of getting to the ship BOScoin brings the feeling of a completed task. associated the wind is now our common ship.

Yeah, there was a unexpected problem this morning.

Now we proceed smoothly.

Thank you.
Activity: 378
Why the fund raised speed is too low now?can I have a refund?
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Thanks for the info earlier. I invested a little bit. I see a lot off repeating and I know a lot is working in concept maybe English is not your mother language. I might get a node in oktober if things get more clear over time. I will follow it for sure.
Activity: 630
after a morning of disappointment, the goal of getting to the ship BOScoin brings the feeling of a completed task. associated the wind is now our common ship.
Jump to: