Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 248. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Already apply BOS sig, hope BOS team can deliver the bounty to me as they promised. Grin
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Decrease sig bounty during the campaign? You fucking shady Koreans!
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Hi Guys,

Getting ready for the ICO.
Which wallet do you recommend for the ICO?

I use Xapo and Jaxx, but I dont know if thats ok?

Thanks
both are good, but if u want your privacy safe , jaxx give you access to your private key and your back up phrase
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Very promising project feeling nice to be part this so waiting for ICO launch just around 8 days left to join them. This will huge crowdfunding campaign this project has unique idea for business.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
Genesis block is planned for October? That is ... 4 months after the end of ICO!

Initially 500,000,000 Boscoin - ICO: 276,093,688.786  and the remaining 223,906,311.214 it will be for Boscoin team?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

Getting ready for the ICO.
Which wallet do you recommend for the ICO?

I use Xapo and Jaxx, but I dont know if thats ok?

Thanks
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
ok, Boschain, I have to follow it to avoid missing any new technology, though i only like ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Boscoin is really great project while look over the concept of this I'm impressed this ICO will be very successful because maximum fund cap is not so high which will get filled very quickly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Activity: 442
According to your whitepaper "Total of 5,000,000,000 BOScoin will be issued over 100 years" In the ICO total 276,093,688 coins will be distributed.

276 Million issued in ICO/5 Billion total supply=Only 5.5% of max supply will be issued in this ICO. That is a very large inflation of BOScoin.

What will be the price for 1 BOScoin in ICO?

Even though the project sounds very interesting I am not sure if this ICO model is good for early adopters.

It's probably not for short-term investors. People keep saying and worrying about inflation, but the most portion of the inflation will be distributed to users depending on the amount of BOScoins they have. The main reason people should join the ICO is that they get to vote and make decisions from the very early stage of the platform. And they will be influential for sure. What we are trying to make is an ecosystem, not some kind of easy money that people can invest and liquidate. So, if you agree with our system, please consider joining the ICO.  Smiley

And the price will be 40,000 BOS = 1 BTC.
And probably few months later 400,000=1Btc
So tell us please, as investors, how our invested money are going to grow.
And why should we buy now and not at a later time when the price goes down?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
any hype news on this coin ? i am sure im gonna invest big here...i like the concept..
This is going to be Huge!

Make sure to join the Dashboard beforehand,
as the fundraiser will be first-come-first-serve
https://boscoin.io/member/join/?lang=en
going to track the project here 

The BOScoin ICO starts on May 10, 2017 (GMT). Join the BOScoin ICO by registering at the link below!
https://boscoin.io/member/join/?lang=en
Activity: 442
any hype news on this coin ? i am sure im gonna invest big here...i like the concept..
This is going to be Huge!
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
going to track the project here 
Is there any threshold for this coin? Or maximum cap for it? I like this project's idea, and it is first Korean blockchain project.

ICO will start on May 10th, 2017 (GMT) and will last 41 days until June 20th 2017.
In total 276,093,688.786 coins will be distributed.
Activity: 297
Is there any threshold for this coin? Or maximum cap for it? I like this project's idea, and it is first Korean blockchain project.
Does BOS already pre-ico?

During the Pre-Sale ICO BOScoin was exchanged for 1 BTC = 47,000 BOS

But the BOS team said they never do pre-ico before.
Now i'm confused.

Please only refer to official BOScoin Slack rooms
https://slack-boscoin.herokuapp.com
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Does BOS already pre-ico?

During the Pre-Sale ICO BOScoin was exchanged for 1 BTC = 47,000 BOS

But the BOS team said they never do pre-ico before.
Now i'm confused.
Jump to: