Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 6. (Read 227543 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Market Cap   Volume (24h)   Circulating Supply   Total Supply  
$14,839,185 USD           $1,606,157 USD     527,633,497 BOS  723,384,050 BOS  
4,060 BTC    439.42 BTC  
Activity: 11
Well the project is full ongoing and one new developer more on team recently. A lot more info in the TG chat were all news are distributed.

Much happening in the background of this project.

This project should Bloom in q3 if everything works out.

I'm not worried. This project is a jewel that just need to be polished better.
Activity: 2
This chat is dead so as the project might be... Opinions?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Price boscoin at exchange now is cheap again, why team not add to another exchange like binance ? It will make this project more familiar of trader
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
I still have critical approach for the project seeing the speed of development and communication level of team. I read all newsletters as they hit my inbox but this isn't the speed and approach which at least I was expecting at start. I can't liquidate my stock else was doing it, may be in coming months something to move the price to my buy levels.
you are right.The development of this project is a bit too slow.And the price is getting lower and lower now.People are complaining about them in the community now. people have become unconfident now.
Initially, it was clear that the project was a long-term, now such a time that many projects do not have development, and waiting for better times. But I still believe in the success of the project, and buy coins with free money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I still have critical approach for the project seeing the speed of development and communication level of team. I read all newsletters as they hit my inbox but this isn't the speed and approach which at least I was expecting at start. I can't liquidate my stock else was doing it, may be in coming months something to move the price to my buy levels.
you are right.The development of this project is a bit too slow.And the price is getting lower and lower now.People are complaining about them in the community now. people have become unconfident now.
Activity: 2
So there was a problem between Foundation and Devs. Do we know how this problem was resolved?
Activity: 66
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 11
was the next reward payout supposed to be yesterday 1/7/2018?  When does this occur?
What reward will be paid?How can I get it?Where can I find information about it?To what extent has this project been developed?

I believe if you freeze one unit (10000 BOS) the rewards are aprox. 18 BOS per day at this moment.

This will decrease as more holders freeze their units.

You can find more info here: https://boscoin.io/congress-voting/
Activity: 88
Merit: 21
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Just received!!! Wow, Nice reward..
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
was the next reward payout supposed to be yesterday 1/7/2018?  When does this occur?
What reward will be paid?How can I get it?Where can I find information about it?To what extent has this project been developed?
Did anyone receive anything? I keep checking and don't think any reward has been sent?
Activity: 70
I hope Kucoin processing will not be a problem. I think it might be a little tense because it's a new chain on the other side.

I would like to see the speed of the transaction when there are multiple transactions being done through bos.
ETH proved to be slower with crypto kitties, so don't want to see the same fate for boscoin.

ICOs btw. DAPPs like Crypto Kitties can congest BOScoin the same way just on another level.
This surely will happen to BOSnet, too, if no countermeasures are taken.
A counter measure could be e.g. separated processing lines on the network which don't allow a single DAPP to consume more tha a certain percentage (say 20%) of the whole network.

If a single Dapp is provided 20% of the network won't there be many similar dapps coming in and congesting the network? 20% seems to be too much here.

the assumptions are that BOScoin can be reached on chain 1000 tps with low latency as possible, quick blocks and full decentralization through application mFBA consensus.
this allows to maintain not only "cryptokitties" but dozens of other applications without overloading the network, whereas the speed of ethereum is 15 tps and slow POW consensus...

also has an advantage over dpos consensus
https://medium.com/@boscoin/dpos-mfba-c84bae2e21ae
Can it be realized in kitties-like games? CryptoFlowers, for example.
Activity: 88
Merit: 21
It was not supposed to be yesterday but the 1/14/2018, the next monday and every 4 mondays.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Just holding my coins and waiting for some breakthrough in good way. I hope this year will show results not just photos from meetings and plans. Those plans need execution to produce results and next couple months are important for every project to deliver or get left behind. Time is running short this is the thing which BOScoin's team need to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: