Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 72. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

KuCoin traders will have access to BOS/BTC and BOS/ETH trading pairs upon listing.

Users can start depositing and withdrawals on KuCoin February 2nd , 2018 at 18:00 (UTC +8), and trading BOS on KuCoin February 2nd, 2018 at 21:00 (UTC +8).
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
this is great news.it has been sooo long.
i even dont remember how much btc i invested at ico.

No data science involve in it to let know how much you have been invested into this ICO. Simply go to your dashboard and find your transaction history that is really easy process. What problem you having to find these statics?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
this is great news.it has been sooo long.
i even dont remember how much btc i invested at ico.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
The BOScoin listing announcement has also been made through KuCoin's Twitter: https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/959392326803050496
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Great news, this is dear to my ears, we have waited for this to happen for months and finally we are seeing it goes life on Kucoin, I personallydon't know how the market will react to this listings, thanks everyone that makes this a reality, better late than never
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Finally this milestone has been achieved and after few hours people will be able to trade this token on this nice exchange. Dev should launch some kind of attractive trading contest like some others did there recently.

https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/FOTA

https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/CV
Activity: 244

Just seen it on twitter, it's excellent news, it will be interesting to see the true market value of BOS
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
If the market is very bad nowadays it is reasonable to postpone it a little longer.

People wait for this coin to launch in 9 months already, if they are confident about their project they should immediately launch coin in exchanges. Bitcoin and other altcoin prices are irrelevant. Boscoin can rise against USD value.

You obviously don't know how the market works. In engulfing bear trends like these, no one goes up. If they do, it's just a blip
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
If the market is very bad nowadays it is reasonable to postpone it a little longer.

People wait for this coin to launch in 9 months already, if they are confident about their project they should immediately launch coin in exchanges. Bitcoin and other altcoin prices are irrelevant. Boscoin can rise against USD value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I see how big you are in ETH 2. Boscoin will be on the list for long term projects.
There is no need to postpone again, let the market forces determine the price, though the mainnet will be ready by q2, but there is sense in holding if you want to run a node than selling now and buying later
Activity: 784
BOScoin's CTO, Yezune Choi is working together with KuCoin's COO, Eric Don to wrap up the wallet integration and KuCoin listing: https://twitter.com/boscoinio/status/958698721528688640

This is nice, but when do we get to see the real action? have been hearing this for weeks and slowly losing out patience with trading bos.Do they have any timeline for this listing?

It's hard to tell as no ETA has been given, but it could be a matter of days now. KuCoin will have to make the announcement first, though.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
BOScoin's CTO, Yezune Choi is working together with KuCoin's COO, Eric Don to wrap up the wallet integration and KuCoin listing: https://twitter.com/boscoinio/status/958698721528688640

This is nice, but when do we get to see the real action? have been hearing this for weeks and slowly losing out patience with trading bos.Do they have any timeline for this listing?
Just saw a post on Bocoin tweeter page, glad that things are falling in line for them, it just doesn't make sense not to have this tokens on exchanges, HitBTC decided not to make effort to list the tokens on their platform, hopefully in coming days we will see this token on exchange
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Get a bad product fast?
Or is it important to make a good product late?

I think the second choice is more positive.
Can the team clarify on what happened to the partnership with Cosmos?

I noticed that the logo was removed from the website..

The Cosmos partnership is still ongoing as far as I'm aware, but a question about it was covered during the AMA videos:

Question
BOS-coin made a business relationship with Cosmos on last May.
I got BOS and Cosmos’s staking token,Atoms on last May.
BOS-coin will be on Cosmoshub? Like ETH?

Answer
As you may know, we have a long and deep relationship with founders of Cosmos, Jae Kwon and Ash Han, and we fully sympathize with their vision. We will definitely look for opportunities to jointly do projects together, but only when we know for sure that we are not conflicting the interests of our contributors. If we are expanding our network through the Cosmos hub then obviously that is a good thing but we’d have to review what side effects it may cause. For example, if a certain feature of BOScoin were to be in direct competition with Cosmos then that might harm BOScoin’s value by joining. It is an important decision to make and we hope the community can discuss also, and we will cooperate with other crypto projects as well.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
BOScoin will probably hit BIG this year. I can see the potential of development team on getting this altcoin to be listede in exchanges.

We just need to be more patience on this matter since BOScoin team cannot do anything unless KUCOIN make an action on it.
That could be a reality if things were faster in Kucoin! Countless people are eager for the big announcement! Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: