Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 71. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
i deposit bos > kucoin but error . Why  Huh Huh Huh
Error Code

tx_failed
Code

{
  "transaction": "tx_failed",
  "operations": [
    "op_low_reserve"
  ]
}

Did you take into account the transaction fee of 0.01 BOS?
Congrats to all; To Dehammer, is there a official wallet client in the works for Bos?  How long would you think application wallets would be completed?

Desktop wallets are being taken into consideration, but there is no specific timeline for it. It was covered in an AMA video:

This question is related to wallets and is there a timeline for a desktop wallet. There are many ways to go about wallets and what we are providing right now is a web wallet and after that, we will extend the web wallet and cover a browser based container to make desktop wallets possible. I realize Stellar supports desktop wallets and this part will be addressed together with the overall roadmap of BOSnet. Desktop wallets are definitely in consideration.
describe your bounty program (better) please

The bounty program has concluded back in May 2017.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
Has anyone tried to trade on Kucoin?

I'm trying to purchase some boscoin now and the page is a disaster. Logs me out constantly.

same here.
but just managed to log in somehow now.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
i deposit bos > kucoin but error . Why  Huh Huh Huh
Error Code

tx_failed
Code

{
  "transaction": "tx_failed",
  "operations": [
    "op_low_reserve"
  ]
}
Activity: 26

I'm trying to purchase some boscoin now and the page is a disaster. Logs me out constantly.

I'm using that exchange from last few weeks but never had that kind of issue maybe you are vpn to get access there so this could be cause of this issue.

No, not using a VPN it works after a while but not very well. MIght be a lot of people on right now, who knows.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

I'm using that exchange from last few weeks but never had that kind of issue maybe you are vpn to get access there so this could be cause of this issue.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

expect 2$ the next days/weeks

Well...
Instead, it collapsed to 84ct.

Nope, it went from 60ct to 84ct since my post.
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

Well...
Instead, it collapsed to 84ct.
Activity: 26

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The listing at Kucoin is quite a good news for us and for all who held their coin since the very beginning, looking forward to see this one growing in terms of price and be the one of those prolific and profitable coin so that the long wait will be rewarded thru trading and marketing of this coin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Congrats to all; To Dehammer, is there a official wallet client in the works for Bos?  How long would you think application wallets would be completed?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418

500 million circulating supply.
2$ each coin makes a billion market cap.
alittle too high for now.but i hope so also.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
a good day for us boscoin holders whose end can be listing also in kucoin. this will be very big
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
These are the best news this day, Bosh is finally listed ,It takes a few days for us to see what the real price really is of BOScoin.
Because this price what is in kucoin in this moment is so low 0.00006530  -$0.57 If I remember ICO price was bigger.Right.
Good Luck all who will start trade .
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The BOS coin went public on February 2, 2018.Its price is $1.50.
congratulations
Activity: 243
A good day to buy 40.000 BOS !
Activity: 7
describe your bounty program (better) please
Pages:
Jump to: