Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 24. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!
hello dev what exchange
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You have chosen really good field to cover by your token.
I really hope that you will solve every problems that you have addressed in your claims. Good luck devs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
This is one of the oldest telegram group of erc20 tokens... And they behave like a true community.. Thumbs up dev
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think its very perspective and interesting project. Great idea and good luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
This quiet a Unique Project on eLearning.
Also seems like has a sizable community already.
would love to see this project grow.
Lets Go Community !
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I will follow your project! Good luck to your team!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
It's cool that that this token is already trading on etherdelta. The planned airdrop will help a lot in creating awareness and boosting overall trading activity on exchanges.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I am looking forward to this project. I will watch this thread for progress so i can decide if will invest on it  Wink Kiss
Activity: 19
nice coin go go  Wink Wink
Activity: 5
This is a cordial venture and  I prospect it will be a marvelous venture and outstanding. Go forth and conquer!
Activity: 24
This is very alluring project. I will have a eye on it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Activity: 12
I am very curious to see how this project will advance with time. Adding this one to my favorite watch list. Ah good times! on your venture. This is going to be great.
Activity: 9
It's really looking interesting project ! At last I will say for your new venture  "Break a leg!" Smiley
Activity: 56
A promising project. I really want to join in this project. It has a good roadmap and good supply with good idea. I am also very much interested about this project. Good luck to you dev.
Activity: 36
I like your idea, i hope it will be a good token
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am very optimistic about you, and not only am I optimistic about you alone, you see, you already have a lot of supporters, this is really great. Success is not far in front of you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Looks like a very good project. My project named me Hasyurt said this project. She definitely said that I needed a project to join, and I decided to join. I am very happy
Activity: 27
I have been following this project from inception. Great project, full of prospects, will definitely make a mark in the crytocurrency world. Am particularly impressed with the dev. I am in for this project and wishes the entire community huge success.
Activity: 266
“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
I join with pleasure to this project. I hope to enjoy the project. Well, of course, all the successes and good luck !! May the force be with us!!
Activity: 28
It is a fantastic and enormous project. I am really ecstatic to accompany this. Alles Gute.
Pages:
Jump to: