Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 21. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Lovely. wish you success in this project..
Activity: 19
Yes please give the instruction for us how to join the airdrop

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Instructions are in the telegram channel.

Network Token
https://t.me/networktoken
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Love the name and the idea of this project. Good luck everyone!
 join the airdrop
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This actually looks worth investigating. At least some efforts have gone into the graphics and such.
Activity: 4
Activity: 270
im interested about this coin. hope this coin will grow fast and going up to the moon.
Activity: 98
This is a great, promising and impressive project. I hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good job!
Thank you for your Airdrop! It’s a very good way to promote your project. Very well done! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your project's further development. Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future. I wish you Good luck with your project!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
an interesting project to follow I think this project good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Any project aimed at improving people's knowledge deserves attention and support. Good luck.
Activity: 122
I have been following this project for a while now and am convinced the developers know exactly where they wanna take this project to.
Activity: 3
Nice to see a project that I can connect with as I work in education and use a lot of e-materials for teaching. Would be great to see something new developed in this direction.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hi. Interesting project. When you plan the next airdrop?
Activity: 74
Jumping in the airdrop, good luck to the dev team.
Activity: 187
Hey all, join airdrop the program of your company, I wish you the realization of your objectives and achievements of plans.
Activity: 10
A project that looks promising and with great potential to grow.
Keep up the good work dev.
Wish and hope for the best.
Activity: 46
ntwork token will have great community support,good luck!
Activity: 24
Hope to see ntwk as the main center of cryptocurrencies knowledge in the future and to successfully achieve the goal of being a player in the involvement and adaptation of the masses into this market.

Join the airdrop!

Wink
Activity: 177
so contimue why the design is very good. congratulations
Activity: 4
Seem's to be a populair project. Good luck
Activity: 212
Pages:
Jump to: