Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 70. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Great project. Social media will help be the Catalyst to launch cryptocurrency into Mass adoption in mainstream. There can never be too much education on such a complex project. Looking forward to the future of this team
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I joined the airdrop
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
it is unique project when do you plan to launch your project,? can you add the whitepaper so many people got an interest in your project so that it could be successful i'm just one addicted in game if this project would be successful i'm gonna download it so i can be able to play it i'm just looking forward to the success of this project
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Another project is finding place in learning, good project with lot to acomplish, try to avoid mistakes and bring this platform to the moon
Activity: 134
If you guys need any professional help with graphics while creating courses, feel free to get in touch, I'll send you plenty of samples that you'll like and will gladly help. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 406
Good job and good project
Activity: 180
This project absolutely has great potential, social networks and cryptocurency are the future of this world! Hope I get to HODL these coins.
Activity: 294
joined the airdrop
Activity: 16
Ntwk will always bring community to their project, ntwk never forget about their community. Listed at several market thats mean ntwk have a legitimate for invest
Activity: 448
nice project and your concept is very unique, I'll be supporting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Good luck on awareness project
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
look like it gonna be huge . Amazing concept and idea
Activity: 42
I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project
Activity: 118
Nice project. I am in support of this project and I am participating in it.
Activity: 57
Thank you for this project. I hope it will succeed. Good luck dev!
Activity: 54
I think it's very promising project. Wish it good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Great idea. Maybe at the top of eLearning platform and educational purposes you can plan on some certifications around cryptocurrency and blockchain technology development?
Activity: 67
following instructions as  stated in your document, Good luck
Activity: 56
another great project in the making. looking forward on the success. best of luck
Activity: 84
promising project. good idea and concept. good luck dev team.
Pages:
Jump to: