Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 73. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Nice project with working product and good statement of purpose and road map to achieving those statement of purpose. I wish you all the best in this great peoject
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
This looks promising and worth the time. I'm in!
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
The elearning field is in my opinion one of the most growing markets in the next years. Want to look closer at your project.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It sounds different and contains radical behaviors than others. I support learning in everywhere. Goodluck dev.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Submission In Progress
Good currency
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Looks promising to this one.. ^_^
Activity: 21
Hi, good luck, I have a question about the speed of transactions and when you'll be on coinexchage
Activity: 60
A project with huge potential. Fast transaction . If you need translation on croatian, PM me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Nice project you have here
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
under the slogan, crypto-currencies to the masses Wink
Activity: 71
success is nit an issue for this project. it was the people who do not support. pls support this project.
Activity: 44
strong strategy, strong team, NTWK is best for investment, best for your future
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
it cope my attention very interesting, i hope that i can participate on your project, and wish you all for the best, i'm looking forward to the succesa of this project hopefully i can see this project in the future with the one who has a very successful one goodluck
Activity: 56
This project will have big potential because of fast transaction . Hope for  great development in this project Smiley
Activity: 742
looks promising...hope this dev will success and lets rock!
Activity: 205
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I'm sure This Project will make an impact.good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Nice project i hope that many peoples to step ahead of the curve and bring crypto into their life. Wish good luck to devs.
Activity: 69
Merit: 14
Great project!
All good profits!
Activity: 3
So does ntwk provide the experts, or will the community provide the experts (or both)?
Activity: 178
Be Free
The information given about the project details is very clear. No fancy words like the others. Their purpose and road maps are presented in a very simple way. I want to see more detailed information about the roadmap in the future. I have some questions about my infrastructure.
Pages:
Jump to: