Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 15. (Read 13869 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Good name trident.. Nice help with the Christmas bonus.. Thank you for this project..
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
what a gret project we really should be proud to be apart of this!

the dev's have done their job now it is our turn

#LETSGOTRIDENT

on behalf of the community thanks alot guys!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Like the name and the project.  With Christmas bonus, ... nice.
Activity: 98
I Think This Project Is The Best For Me...Thanks My Dear Dev! Kiss
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
How amazing to have a christmas token..hopefully gives hope to particants ..let it fly to the moon...Goodluck dev  Wink
Activity: 53
Nice holidays bounty.... dev. brought creatve idea for bounty distribution. Everyone should take part in bounty and airdrop.  Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Activity: 644
It sound very good. Goodluck team Trident !
Merry X'mas everyone !
Activity: 46
nice project dev. christmas is near. a gift like this to us is the best gift one can have this year Cheesy
Activity: 246
Activity: 53
Activity: 26
First ever X-mas special bounty campaign for the season.
I hope everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it.
All the best team

Merry christmas ho ho ho
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Very interesting project with cristmas theme, looks really nice because we all allready wait for the celebration. Good luck devs.
Activity: 48
                                                                                                                    !!! FINANCIAL FREEDOM BEGINS HERE !!!

Trident Group is an up-and-coming Ethereum blockchain based cryptocurrency that will, for the first time ever, incorporate worthwhile and absolutely needed tools and functions for investors, , and even everyday people to use whenever and wherever they please. Tridents initial goal is to create a blockchain based iOS / Android app that will allow for the use of TRDT tokens and others as payment for physical, tangible goods in real time. Much like Venmo. You'll be able to pay your friends for the simplest of things in the shortest allotment of time. Along with the ease and convenience of mobile functionality, Trident also aims to be the fastest and most efficient means of creating and distributing wealth in a decentralized fashion amongst all people, from all backgrounds of life. Through the Trident network and it's Proof-of-Stake protocol, individuals will be given the ability to realize worthwhile dividened-esque rewards for their loyalty to the project. It is our goal to be the most convenient exchange of value ever created, allowing for users to strengthen positions via the previously mentioned staking protocols as well as disperse of their own wealth as pleased. The Trident network will provide users, developers, and startups with innovative blockchain technologies at near-zero cost. We aim to create an entire ecosystem of trident-based chains and a virtual spiderweb of endless use-cases that make Trident highly flexible, adaptable, and scalable. The Trident network is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need.

“If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.”

—Edmund Burke

Very intresting financial project. They are doing a useful job.

Activity: 4
A promising token that will really change the crypto scenario, did you miss the start of bitcoin? This is a new opportunity.
Activity: 168
I tried to participate many project , bounty and airdrops and I'lle be honest, I 'd token with get reward and pre-ico bonus.
I hope tihs project will grow up with our supports.

Thanks for everyone.
Activity: 3
Hey guys, I won today, but I don't really understand how I can get my Trident tokens.
I sent them my ETH wallet from Bittrex, is that really what I should have done ?  Will I receive ETH ? Help !
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
Best new bounty/airdrop.I joined because i like the main idea behing the project,also i like it because it remainds me of Poseidon and Shiva.
Activity: 8
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Another interesting airdrop is coming. This time it`s for Christmas theme - let's see what will we receive...
Pages:
Jump to: