Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 16. (Read 13869 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
bounty is good and necessarily will gather many people in this wonderful project!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Dear Santa, I will be buying my own presents this year using TRDT Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 42
Project yang bagus,  semoga berhasil
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
great idea.chrismast is very near.. try my luck here. goodluck
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I honestly interested with the project.. and I would be very happy I could be.the part of this project.. Huh father Christmas with a trident. At least I'll get a gift these year
Thanks for the gifts in advance and good luck to you devs
Activity: 24
Finally something for the season! Thanks for this
Activity: 55
I can already hear Santa coming up)
Thank you for your gift. Kiss
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
In here i can really feel thd spirir of christmas. It seems like everybody will be getting christmas bonus. Anyway good luck and merry Christmas!  Ho ho ho!!
Activity: 636
Awesome project, awesome bounty dedicated to Christmas! I believe that we'll remember this Christmas all our life, because we've joined this project and it'll bring us great profit on Christmas night!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
bounties like christmas gifts! like it very much devs! good luck
Activity: 7
 Christmas, airdrops and a god project! Good luck devs
Activity: 15
This is really great to get the Christmas gift I really happy to get the free token of Trident. thanks dev.
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
Well done i joined airdrop what time u disturb tokens
Activity: 210
Very creative idea, Christmas airdrop. Good luck to the Dev! Smiley
Activity: 2
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My congratulations for the coming Christmas! I want so much to get a Christmas present  too! Good luck for the project!
Activity: 128
Trident Group is one of the best project, your project is long term and unique. I really want to participate in ICO. I looking forward your project. thanks dev.
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
I hope this project has good development and community, without a solid dev and community the price will be ruined. nowadays new token is very easy to dump because the airdrop participants are looking for short-term profits. the dev should be communicative and always update the latest information, so the community can trust you.  Grin
Activity: 61
We are in search of a freelance coder, please see the announcement on the main thread for more information. If you think you'd be right for the job you may contact us via our business email - [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: