Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 24. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
This unique concept and ideas of this bounty make me amaze.looking forward to the success of this promising project.goodluck team merry xmas!
Activity: 169
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is a very creative bounty or airdrop theme. Capitalizing the season. Hope many could join! Ho ho ho
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Merry Coinsmas to everyone!!
Nice project good luck dev  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 32
Interesting project am fully in support
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Good luck to all of the bounty hunters that will join. I also join some. I wish this project will be a success and I also hope that Trident will get more investors to support the project. Good luck Dev and more power.
Activity: 223
great as the name of the project. keep this up. definitely be a bounty hunter
Activity: 18
Nice and Interesting project. Good luck!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

Very interesting project. good luck to you!
Activity: 140
This project is surely going to be a success with the total dedication i can see from the dev and the team. The bounty is nice idea to get the project known far and wide.
Kudos to the dev and the team for bringing this up.
Activity: 303
I am so happy that am participate in this bounty program. We are in the season of christmax and this project has comes at the right time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Good bounty program! I really like this project!
Activity: 56
"The number you receive will be based on the predetermined holding parameters for token dividends (essentially the quantity and duration of user holdings). The development of the official Trident Wallet that will allow for a percentage-based Proof-of-Stake compounding on a yearly basis will begin directly after the first PoS dividened distribution concludes. "

basically you're saying "HODL!"
Activity: 32
I felt the spirit of christmas in here. Very well planned project and the devs are very active. Wish you all goodluck. Trust the TRIDENT!
Activity: 6
Activity: 56
very interesting project just in time for Christmas, I hope for good luck.
Activity: 280
Good name and good project. I cant wait to see the success of this project.
Activity: 728
Who hooo.... Santa is here to distribute trident on our mew.... I am definitely keeping a cookie for santa
Activity: 92
great bounty program.this is the first christmas bounty.goodluck dev Smiley
Activity: 70
The riddle is so much harder.. please try to make a lil bit easy for answering.. I don't even imagine what the answer is..
Pages:
Jump to: