Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 21. (Read 13869 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice project concept right there. I love what Im reading. Keep this up and this will reach huge numbers of investors. Goodluck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I am looking forward to this project. I will watch this thread for progress so i can decide if will invest on it Wink Kiss
Activity: 87
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
very timely gift giving on christmas season, well good trident, i mean "tidings" to everyone. I like to see how this promising coin develops this season.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
Awesome! Always happy to be able to get some more tokens of an amazing project. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Let it Snow, let is snow. But not snow but airdrops. The Calander idea is Funny and entertaining. I like the dev team for their creativity
Activity: 35
Activity: 2
Activity: 270
advance merry christmas dev. wish for the successful of this project.great project and great idea.
Activity: 2
[quote author=Chibongvdg link=topic=2490986.msg25510351#msg25510351 date=1512070577
Nice project Smiley
Activity: 65
The best bounty for chrismast gift....like sinterclaus coming to town,hopelly this token will be a light on a world of altcoin
Activity: 336
WOW! Christmas bounty  Shocked

it is quite the thing!
Activity: 68
TRIDENT GROUP will be the most convenient exchange of value ever created, good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Nice project I can already feel the Christmas  Smiley
Activity: 68
 I wish that project will be success. Best of luck to the dev team.
Activity: 644
In this festival this will be a great gift for us.  we are lucky  to hear this kind of success project in this season, great project , good luck
Activity: 3
i can´t waiting see when this go on. Nice project. Great future
Activity: 12
What an amazing way to spread some TRIDENT love this festive season. Am looking forward to a TRIDENT Christmas. Am looking forward to it. Thanks for the bounty.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 251
It is pleasant to me such gifts. It would be good to receive a gift for Christmas, especially I will have birthday. I will watch a subject and if it is necessary, I can advance advertizing on social networks. Good luck in promotions of the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Hello all,

I'm looking forward to the growth of this project and thanks for bounty!
Activity: 70
I have a good feeling about this project. I have done all the requirements and expecting the best and good luck for this project. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: