Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 51. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Interesting project isupport this. Goodluck
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
My friends joined so I'll jump in. This will be fun. Nothing more to trust than the trident Smiley
Activity: 134
If you guys need any help with infographics for your roadmap or any other material, just get in touch. Wish you success!
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
very creative bounty
only trident groups that have bounty like this
christmas theme when the christmas almost here
Activity: 84
Telegram Community Manager
This is the fun way to join a bounty campaign plus I really like the theme, since Christmas is near, apart from the pressure of other projects in bounty campaigns, this is the best, I like the 2nd question since it's my favourite movie,  plus the Trident Group's project is a good project I will keep on supporting Trident Group
I will always stay tuned, Thanks guys, I'am hoping for the best.
Activity: 145
wow!... really promising project.. Merry christmass to us..
Activity: 132
This will be like a christmas calendar? A daily giveaway?
Activity: 378
great project im just really join this airdrop thanks dev up to the moon
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Great project - let me know if I can help with German translation!
Activity: 294
How amazing to have a christmas token..hopefully gives hope to particants ..let it fly to the moon...Goodluck dev!
Activity: 24
very good in Christmas season this project is nice the early gift for Christmas
Activity: 61
I join this project.  No doubt very good idea on a very special day.  Wish you good luck dev
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Activity: 9
This is a great project for Christmas! Tridents Christmas gift for hunters!For sure this will moon! Good luck!
Activity: 21
base on your campaign categories you have a lot idea about this project..
good thing in this project is all about holiday season that suit at this month..
very creative and idealistic..
good luck to developer who behind this project..
I fill it will succeed..  advance congrats..
Activity: 532
Its christmas time, bounty all over the community, love this program. Thank you so much for this. Hope to enjoy your rewards soon.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Funny and entertaining project.  Nice to involve community and get rewarded.  It is timely with the occasion coming.  Goodluck dev.  Hope that we will receive a lot of tokens as your Christmas present to us Smiley
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
This bounty is awesome. It is more of an Airdrop though.
Activity: 154
Just amazing....At last the bounty started.. this project is really great... Success will be achieved!!! more power..
Pages:
Jump to: