Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 53. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
this project is really awesome. nice idea.. well done. cant wait to hold your token.. will invest on your project too. good luck!
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Love this awesome project, it has lots of surprises and this is for the 12 days of christmas bonuses. Can't wait to share this to others and enjoy the fun and benefits in the upcoming events.
Activity: 34
Activity: 770
bounty for christmas is great.thanks to the developers for this wonderful chance
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Gonna join bounty campaign, hoping that I can help to make the coins success. HOHOHO Merry Christmas Everyone.
Activity: 112
The concept was great with a great team
Activity: 56
It's a very interesting project. Right on time. The idea and the concept are planned very well. Kudos to the developer and the team behind this awesome project. Keep up the good work and fly high to the moon. Merry Christmas to all.
Activity: 181
Jan
Thank you dev. Even though im late to your last airdrop. This most amazing and kind of golden heart of all dev ive ever know. Well goodluck to your team and merry christmast.
Activity: 28
Just wen i was thinking how christmas will turn out i heard the voice "Hohoho". Guess what? Santa clause is in town thanks to the Trident Group.
more reaon you should TrustTheTrident
Activity: 266
Hi Dev
Awesome! Always happy to be able to get some more tokens of an amazing project. Keep up the good work!
Nice idea and giveaway!  Best of luck and hope you find the time to get it done!

We wish you a merry Christmas,
We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin,
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Now bring us some figgy pudding,
Oh bring us some figgy pudding,
Oh, bring us some figgy pudding and a cup of good cheer.

We won't go until we get some,
We won't go until we get some,
We won't go until we get some, so bring some out here,

We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Cool
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
7 digit code for BCT user ID? I just get 6 digit code, is it okay dev?
Lets everyone, don't be late for joining Trident bounty program, hopefully 25 days running well. Any bounty for hodler program dev?
Activity: 96
In our age of high technology, I think there will be a worthy application for your project. I wish you good luck and will try to take an active part in it - success is not tanned!
Activity: 98
Seems like a very interesting and nice concept. I love the fact that you use Christmas as part of the seasonal theme too. Great job dev.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Guys incase you havnt heard, TRDT is the official currency for Xmas and am proud to be associated with it.
Activity: 95
LOOKS LIKE CHRISTMAS IS BACK ON THE MENU BOIZ

EAT UP THE CRYPTO'S
Activity: 420
Another revolutionary project in blockchain. that surely attracts investors. wish all the best esp. during ico and trading.
Activity: 70
I'll keep looking for more information and updates about
the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as
possible to any big exchanges sites also
Good luck with project development.

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
on the first day of Christmas my Trident gave to me 625 trident
Activity: 14
Snap! The lyrics to the 12 days of Christmas song is now stuck in head :-) Thanks for that...
Anywho, great initiative - Best of luck!!
Activity: 728
I like Christmas. like bounties and like Trident Group. Merry Christmas.
Pages:
Jump to: