Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 7. (Read 13869 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The answer to the riddle: "No two are the same Spiked armor's the game Covered with bling A green towering thing "

is:

CHRISTMAS TREE
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Trident for the win!
I already tweeted @etherdelta to list you.
Thank you dev for the generous bounty.  Grin Smiley
Activity: 13
~Category 3 task(s): This task will end on Sunday the 10th of December. 3rd place will receive 750 TRDT, 2nd place 1000 TRDT, and 1st place will receive 2000 TRDT (valued at ~$2,000). The task: Our Twitter background photo is in desperate need of a re-vamp. So, we have decided to reward the community members who create the best banner background image with the Trident symbol, “Trust the Trident”, and any creative additives that you may like to put on it to make it look “cool”. Submit photos to us via our email HERE. The top 3 submissions will all receive rewards, and our #1 pick will receive a category 4 reward.

Will winners be announced today (Sunday 10th) or tomorrow (Monday 11)? Also, if not a secret, how many submissions have you already got?
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Hope I'm not late for the 9th Day of Trident Christmas.😊
Activity: 79
The project of success and carry out the conceived.  EtherDelta (@etherdelta) and list TRDT, this will also benefit you!  @TrustTheTrident #TRDT
Activity: 5
I love this 25 Days Christmas theme. I must say, your creative department guys are very cool and please tell Santa, I've been very good. LOL. Good luck guys.
Activity: 16
I think it is a great project. I am very much interested. Good luck.
Activity: 93
This is an amazing project. A platform with a promising future.
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
25 days of Christmas for everyone!  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, welcome christmas, welcome trident, i hope xmas spirit bring good spirit on this token too
Activity: 97
Day 7 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced. Day 8 task(s) are now live. Distribution has been halted due to the Kittie craze. Category 3 is on-going, you may still enter if you would like to! $TRDT #TRDTXMAS

I think the ether transaction is fixed now
Activity: 2
Looking forward to the project. Thanks alot for giving back to the community!
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Nice rule for this bounty and good idea to make it related to Christmas as a gift and its good gift
thanks dev and good luck
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
The project is very promising in its kind. To invest in bounty to participate will also be very happy! Success to the project team
Activity: 28
The answer to the riddle is:
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Activity: 13
Just in time for x-mas mood, arigato~
Project looks good as well
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
i filled the form but i do not find myself in the speadsheet
Activity: 61
Day 7 - Categories 1 / 2 winners have been announced. Day 8 task(s) are now live. Distribution has been halted due to the Kittie craze. Category 3 is on-going, you may still enter if you would like to! $TRDT #TRDTXMAS
Pages:
Jump to: