Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 8. (Read 13869 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Trust or not trust train always exist
Activity: 3
I'm going to "Trust the Trident" but i hope it #works_out
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain technology is rapidly entering people's lives. This project will inevitably be in demand, since the simplicity and ease of payment from iOS / Android devices is a priority. Good luck!
Activity: 112
Santa clause of 2017 trident groups have proved thier professionalism on this project.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
I'm dreaming of a white or GREEN Christmas this year. Thank you for the airdrop and I look forward to the future!
Activity: 382
As soon as we can withdraw the referral commissions, we will send your half to your personal wallet.

❗️ It is recommended to compare ICO to learn and see the difference, so always do your own research, such as looking into web traffic, web design / function, support, social media, general attitude towards coins and so on. Etc. This involves a high risk to invest into them (ponzis) but can give very high results. The price level alone can give a profit of up to 500% + which is absolutely impossible in other financial markets in the world. And this improvement has proven successful as we have seen with Bitconnect pioneers, then Regalcoin and now Hextracoin (also Goldreward, Bitserial, Davor, Credence, Western, Oaccoin). And there are still many opportunities to come
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
I'm sitting here at 0:32 AM at computer and  think - hell, where's the New Year's mood?
I go to twitter, I see from a friend the link that there is such a bounty here and of course immediately wanted to participate.
Thank you, and in the documents cool Santa. And the project cool, of course Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
Wow, very exiting!
Good project, hope it goes to moon Smiley
Activity: 1
пpикoльнaя aкция,ocoбo нa нoвый гoд тaкиx бы aкциeй пoбoльшe
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I'm looking forward to see more updates about this project. X'mas with Trident
Activity: 84
Happy Christmas and good luck for this project. I like this project.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
This an awesome project. Dev, whats is the token details and contract address? This is to enable ETherDelta Respond easily to our tweet for them to list it
Activity: 19

Hello team! I joined the airdrop. Good luck in the project! I believe in your success!
Activity: 50
A beautiful Christmas present. Nicely done!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
It is Christmas, hallelujah...
Waiting for my Christmas gift. Supported you the campaign.
Built a good trust on the project as they have published previous results as well.   
Activity: 266
In this wonderful holiday this project will give joy and smiles to all participants!
Activity: 2
I think thats the chrismas gift for us.thats will be crazy.thank you soooooo much
Activity: 168
i hope that the santa claus will reward me for my good deeds this year.
Thank you for the opportunity. Let's go to the sky all together Wink the distribution is fair. A good point.
Great to see the spirit of christmast in a crypto ^^ i will support you. Good luck Wink
Pages:
Jump to: