Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐ - page 15. (Read 4733 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I'm a freelancer, so I was also interested in this project! Also I will be glad at first only additional questions we will discuss and I will start to participate)
I'm basically also a freelancer, only on the part of the customer. I hope to find good performers here.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm a freelancer, so I was also interested in this project! Also I will be glad at first only additional questions we will discuss and I will start to participate)
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
hello to all. Well as I understand, for the beginning of cooperation and the introduction into the project enough superficial knowledge. The rest will penetrate eventually. So do not worry, we'll figure it all out, take part and learn everything !!
hello, like-minded people! I'm also blind here, like a mole. Interesting, but not always clear. Everything is foggy. I look here full of competent people, so do not worry much. I'll ask, read, learn, write, receive an answer and all the cases.
Activity: 490
all the time of the day!! Grin I generally liked the project, but there are some questions!
hello. It seems I'm not the only one who does not understand everything. I basically understand it. What are your questions?)
Activity: 434
all the time of the day!! Grin I generally liked the project, but there are some questions!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
thank you guys for the consultation, I will be glad to see you as executors and participants of this project. Well done boys!
Activity: 434
I'm now thinking about technology. It does not say here that this is Blockchain technology. How did you decide this?
maybe I'm confused. I thought so. So this is clearly built using Ethereum
about Ethereum it looks like you are right. This icon belongs, as I recall, just to them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Do you think that this project will have a long life cycle?

I think yes. As I said, the theme of the project is very relevant, because freelancers are more and more, and on existing sites, newcomers are noticed less often. Projects will help beginners and not only.

I agree with the commentator's opinion. I don't know of any other project that would give free creativity to freelancers, and would also make it easy to make money. The project is unique, will be in demand as long as there are tokens in this world))))
Activity: 672

I think yes. As I said, the theme of the project is very relevant, because freelancers are more and more, and on existing sites, newcomers are noticed less often. Projects will help beginners and not only.
I'm now thinking about technology. It does not say here that this is Blockchain technology. How did you decide this?
maybe I'm confused. I thought so. So this is clearly built using Ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
On some sites for freelancers do contests. For example: the employer places an order (urgent) and the price for it. Freelancers send work. The one who has liked the work, the employer gives the declared money.

And what is the purpose in this? Smiley

Firstly, the competitive moment for creative people-freelancers)) secondly, usually for such competitions employers pay much more than just for work. Consequently, the price is high))

For a payment that is much higher than for usually work, I would have wrestled, yes. But the competitive moment is not for everyone, because here an important factor is speed. And sometimes speed hinders quality. Wink

You are right, but such a thing is rather for very experienced freelancers. And there are a lot of such.
Activity: 490
On some sites for freelancers do contests. For example: the employer places an order (urgent) and the price for it. Freelancers send work. The one who has liked the work, the employer gives the declared money.

Firstly, the competitive moment for creative people-freelancers)) secondly, usually for such competitions employers pay much more than just for work. Consequently, the price is high))

For a payment that is much higher than for usually work, I would have wrestled, yes. But the competitive moment is not for everyone, because here an important factor is speed. And sometimes speed hinders quality. Wink

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I hope that any city and country can participate in the project)) as well as freelancers with any kinds of services. Will there be search tags within the project site, according to which employers will watch the desired types of services? Smiley

Must be. Or special sections) And how else? To search manually is rather difficult and long. Wink
I hope that any city and country can participate in the project)) as well as freelancers with any kinds of services. Will there be search tags within the project site, according to which employers will watch the desired types of services? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: