Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐ - page 16. (Read 4733 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Where can I read about what percentage of the token will be sold and all about this topic? What is the limit of tokens and what to do if moderators are not enough?

Personally, I read it in the whitepaper) Try to open the document and look through at the very end Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I now also thought about investing. I wonder how much it will be necessary to invest?
 are you afraid that you will burn?
  not in this case, just wondering how much this project will be useful to me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Where can I read about what percentage of the token will be sold and all about this topic? What is the limit of tokens and what to do if moderators are not enough?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I now also thought about investing. I wonder how much it will be necessary to invest?
 are you afraid that you will burn?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
And what about those freelancers who are get used to being on certain platforms, sites and publics where they do the work? How can they move to a new site and get used to it?

It's about new privileges. I mean the advantages of the new site. If a freelancer sees many advantages for himself, including cash, a convenient interface, the ability to communicate, then why not. The habit is correctable.
And what about those freelancers who are get used to being on certain platforms, sites and publics where they do the work? How can they move to a new site and get used to it?
My question is: is there any advertising campaign to make it famous? Because if the project is not known, there will be no employers for freelancers ((((

I join the question, I would also like to learn about marketing solutions for the promotion of the project. I would be glad if you tell me about the details of this moment.

I counted nine points, which describe the advertising campaign of the project. There are mentioned ads via Facebook, Reddit advertising, Linkedin targeting, AdWords advertising, and much more. Smiley

Thank you! Yes, a good PR is the key to a successful project. Not 100%, of course, the idea is the most important thing. And profit))
My question is: is there any advertising campaign to make it famous? Because if the project is not known, there will be no employers for freelancers ((((

I join the question, I would also like to learn about marketing solutions for the promotion of the project. I would be glad if you tell me about the details of this moment.

I counted nine points, which describe the advertising campaign of the project. There are mentioned ads via Facebook, Reddit advertising, Linkedin targeting, AdWords advertising, and much more. Smiley
how many people, so many opinions. A lot of information is also not always good. You can get confused ...

Activity: 434
commentator above says that there is no reason why he would like to invest in this project. What do you think of it?
  I am in solidarity with all those who noted their opinion on this project. I'm sure that the creators have done a great job, and it's worth the participation.
Activity: 490
commentator above says that there is no reason why he would like to invest in this project. What do you think of it?
Tell us where you can find out the latest news of the project?

Specifically, according to the news, I would advise Facebook, it is more convenient to read them there. Also, I can still advise Telegrams, sometimes there you can find answers to the questions of interest on the project.
Well, nothing really is known. We only know the general details. But the creators are moving in the right direction, I believe
 I agree with you for the reason that for a lot of people, freelancing is now the main earnings, and if you can earn further on this, why not
Tell us where you can find out the latest news of the project?
Well, nothing really is known. We only know the general details. But the creators are moving in the right direction, I believe
I read and understood that in the Ethearnal project many processes take place by voting. And you can vote as you are participants. And this is reliability, in that you yourself decide to manage investments.
And is there any system in the project, so that I, as an investor, were sure that I have reliably invested in it? Huh

As far as I know, then yes, there is. The creators envisaged a way through which investors themselves can control the process of spending money. The system ensures that at any point in time you front 10% of your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: