Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] 4NEW ICO - Biggest ICO EVER!!! WEEKLY PAYOUT!!! 5,800,000 COINS!!! - page 174. (Read 44225 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Thank you for all of your support.welcome to our family.
Activity: 84
This project has a very good concept  for helping the nature.4NEW Limited is proud to announce the Initial Coin Offering of the world's first ever Waste to Energy treatment facility entirely integrated on the blockchain network.
Waste energy treatment that  help the community to improve. Goodluck to project and hoping for the success
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
4NEW Limited is proud to announce the Initial Coin Offering of the world's first ever Waste to Energy treatment facility entirely integrated on the blockchain network.
This very new concept and joined for ICO and applied for twitter campaign
Thanks
Activity: 423
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
this would be the next great ICO to the moon goodluck to the team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hello bounty manager,

How many posts do we need in a week for us to earn our weekly payout?
Activity: 420
thanks dev this project is very interesting best of luck Smiley
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
Hello dev
I want to tell you that i joined your blog bounty campaign
Already fill the form too
this is my data

Telegram username : @cyberdg
link article               : https://enterpreneurnet.blogspot.co.id/2017/11/4new-pengolahaan-limbah-menjadi-energi.html
                                https://steemit.com/ico/@cyberjz/4-new-waste-processing-becomes-the-first-energy-in-a-decentralized-world
eth address             : 0xC3810547971dA024517516051BB2D32fE3F2B225

Thanks a lot

Regards

cyberdg
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i join the twitter campaign
https://twitter.com/TheMmpSlot

thanks and good luck
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You say you're trying to solve two problems. Waste and energy shortage. It's a really good thing, so I'm not being polite. I think it's a great thing if you do it. Isn't it?
Thanks all for the massive support! We are proud to be here for you! Smiley
Activity: 434
The first ico who is paying the bounty in weekly basis.and you did't limit my activities at BTT, it is very free, I'm very willing to join you! thank you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello!

I think you are very ambitious to try and have the biggest ico ever. You have a really great team. I would like to see the idea flushed out a little better. Like I can't quite understand the direct connection between a waste to energy facility (which is something I want to support) and the blockchain.

I do like how I've already gotten responses from active team members! I think you have a great opportunity and a hope your project is successful at both having a high price and achieving your goals of a greener future!

Good luck dev team!
Activity: 179
Waste to Energy blockchain project aims to  solve the existing problem in our environment... waste. Converting wastes into ENERGY leads to a sustainable future. Amazing project!! Well done 4NEW team.
Thanks men! We are pleased to be here for you Smiley !
Activity: 56
interesting project. looking forward for the BIG success. good luck 4NEW community..
Jump to: