Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] 4NEW ICO - Biggest ICO EVER!!! WEEKLY PAYOUT!!! 5,800,000 COINS!!! - page 176. (Read 44225 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Own Your Privacy! TOR Integrated Privacy Coin
At last!!!! An ICO advocating to solve a real and existing WORLD ISSUE. Congratulations DEV team for this
wonderful endeavor! I would love to be a part of this campaign!! Smiley

-Team ZWESS
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Wow this project is really amazing. This will rocks the world of coin. This will be 100% success
-team ZWESS here.
Activity: 336
Wow im very amaze of this project i know it is 100% success
-team ZWESS
Activity: 392
Oh yes! This is the project that I've been waiting for in my whole life! I'll be joining the bounty for sure
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
I like the idea of this project. It would be very helpful especially on our nature. Hopefully this project will be successful. I will give my full support on this one. - Team ZWESS
Activity: 26
Finally! Something worth it to look forward to. WASTE MANAGEMENT by turning waste into energy must be supported. This idea is what we can use to decrease global warming.
Activity: 36
A one-of-a-kind ICO to protect and care for our nature! This should be a great project that will be beneficial to us  Wink Wink
Activity: 1
I LOVE THE IDEA! From nothing into something! Smiley looking forward to support this PROJECT! Something HUGR TO WATCH OUT. From vision to REALITY! Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
this is a good token i everseen! interesting to join airdrop or any campaign ^_^ subscribe <3
Activity: 20
FRNC coin! The world's first eco-friendly, tangible. Waste to Energy blockchain. An ICO not only based on ideas but to solve the existing problem in our environment --that is to convert wastes into ENERGY. Amazing project!! Well done team of 4NEW!
Activity: 364
Love the 4new model concept..
1.Waste collection
2. Waste management
3. Energy production
4. Energy Distribution

Waste converted to energy will bridge energy gap that we are facing and minimize release of toxic gas into the atmosphere for a more sustainable future.
Will support this project all the way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
by the way dev can you consider newbie for the signature campaign, based on the date the account created not all newbie are spammers.
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
Wow! Biggest ICO. First time ever. Blessed are the givers. 😘 😍 God Bless Us All. hoping for the success of everyone. 🙏 and congratulations in Advance! 🤑👊
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I hope to be qualified as filipino bounty translator or whitepaper. Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Thanks 4NEW – FRN COIN for this opportunity that you are sharing to us... This would surely help a lot of us specially me who is still new in bitcoin. I hope that you continue to make programs like this to help out people like me to have extra income to support their every day needs. I'm looking forward to be part of this Biggest ICO EVER!!!WEEKLY PAYOUT!!! I'm looking forward to join your next program after this. Thank you again.
Activity: 1036
join and particifed , hopelly this project will be great
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
have you participated yet? Smiley)))))

Yes i already did and i am also wearing the appropriate signature. Hope you will accept my application too.

So what is the minimum posts we should make per week?
Activity: 84
have you participated yet? Smiley)))))
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Sir Bounty Manager,

I am very sorry i have mistakenly filled the signature campaign form using my bitcointalk name instead of my telegram name.
Please ignore row number 27 of the signature spreadsheet and please accept my final application at row number 28.

Sorry for the inconvenience this error have caused you.
Activity: 84
hi thank you all for your support and participation!
Jump to: