Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Bounty] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 59. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Great project! Now, getting rid of my, in fact, still good things, I will know that I can pass them to professionals, who will deliver them to those in need. Is there a possibility of targeted help on the platform?
Yes, there is! You can choose in whose favor will be your donations. You can do it in the most civilized way with the project.
Great! Is the procedure for confirming the fulfillment of my will and desire to help implemented?
The architecture and the concepts of the project will take care of this. You can always check who your help was provided to – this is the advantage of using the platform. The history is available to each participant, thanks to blockchain.
Then I would also like to know how many participants the platform will be able to support. Even among my acquaintances there are a lot of people that could provide help.
The more people participate in the platform; the greater effect can be achieved by Chek by One! There are much more people in need than benefactors. It is enough to look at the problem of poverty in the world and in particular countries.
And if a person wants to deliver his “help” to the address himself, even under the "flag" of the project, how will it be done?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Great project! Now, getting rid of my, in fact, still good things, I will know that I can pass them to professionals, who will deliver them to those in need. Is there a possibility of targeted help on the platform?
Yes, there is! You can choose in whose favor will be your donations. You can do it in the most civilized way with the project.
Great! Is the procedure for confirming the fulfillment of my will and desire to help implemented?
The architecture and the concepts of the project will take care of this. You can always check who your help was provided to – this is the advantage of using the platform. The history is available to each participant, thanks to blockchain.
Then I would also like to know how many participants the platform will be able to support. Even among my acquaintances there are a lot of people that could provide help.
The more people participate in the platform; the greater effect can be achieved by Chek by One! There are much more people in need than benefactors. It is enough to look at the problem of poverty in the world and in particular countries.
Activity: 252
I want to help one particular organization. But it isn’t present on the Chek by one platform. How can I help it through the platform?
Activity: 378
Do the developers themselves participate in helping programs? I would like to know about it!
Merit: 101
How many tokens will get the project team after the ICO?
15%. When and under what conditions, this information has not been reported yet.
Activity: 196
How many tokens will get the project team after the ICO?
Merit: 31
What is the price project’s tokens?
The base price is 1 Chek = $ 0.1.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is the price project’s tokens?
Activity: 212
How will a client and the platform interact? Through managers?
Can a donator choose one single project and help it for a long time? For example, some orphan home. To receive regular information on the progress of the process.
It seems that the project is organized around loyalty and all its manifestations. At least that's the logic. Charity has become some kind of “symbol” of One + 1. I would like to clarify this point.
You should distinguish these directions. The project has a large bounty program and concept of working with charity! The infrastructure is based on Cheks, awarded to buyers, when donations are made to charity.
As far as I understand, there will be a marketplace as well?
Yes, One + 1 Marketplace is a special charity trading site. Purchases can be made either online or offline. You will also be able to trade on web sites and in applications of the ecosystem members, that will have integrated the loyalty program into their business.
How will a donation purpose be determined?
Using the charitable API, businesses get access to a regularly updated catalog of charitable organizations and their projects, and they allow their customers to choose a purpose for their donation when making a purchase.
OK! Are all confirmations based on the blockchain?
Activity: 308
Activity: 252
It seems that the project is organized around loyalty and all its manifestations. At least that's the logic. Charity has become some kind of “symbol” of One + 1. I would like to clarify this point.
You should distinguish these directions. The project has a large bounty program and concept of working with charity! The infrastructure is based on Cheks, awarded to buyers, when donations are made to charity.
Yes, One + 1 Marketplace is a special charity trading site. Purchases can be made either online or offline. You will also be able to trade on web sites and in applications of the ecosystem members, that will have integrated the loyalty program into their business.
Using the charitable API, businesses get access to a regularly updated catalog of charitable organizations and their projects, and they allow their customers to choose a purpose for their donation when making a purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: