Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Bounty] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 62. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If I actively work in the bounty campaign during the whole program, and then miss a few days, then all my results will be "burned out"?
The requirement for campaign participants includes regular work and prevention of absence for a long time!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If I actively work in the bounty campaign during the whole program, and then miss a few days, then all my results will be "burned out"?
Activity: 364
Is there any firm confirmation that One⁺¹ will be in demand, interesting to people and convenient to use? I understand that a lot of work has been done and the idea of the project is positive and kind, but I would like to see at least some facts!
Just in this case, there are such confirmations. And including independent ones, which can be presented. Experts of the research agency ProfiResearch in June 2017 conducted a study whose task was to assess the attractiveness of the trading platform One⁺¹ for potential users. Approximately 1000 people aged between 20 and 50 took part in the evaluation.
And what are the results?
67% of all respondents are ready to use One⁺¹, and 52% of all respondents are ready to post things more often than 3 times a month. 81% of people consider the project useful!
These are only speculative conclusions. What motivates people to use this service?
This too was found out. Slightly more than half of respondents are satisfied with the possibility of obtaining a double benefit - the sale of unnecessary things and the possible help to the needy. Approximately the same number are ready to do this for the sake of good deeds, without leaving home.
That's what I wanted to know! Are there similar projects in the world? Using similar principles of work.
Activity: 406
Is there any firm confirmation that One⁺¹ will be in demand, interesting to people and convenient to use? I understand that a lot of work has been done and the idea of the project is positive and kind, but I would like to see at least some facts!
Just in this case, there are such confirmations. And including independent ones, which can be presented. Experts of the research agency ProfiResearch in June 2017 conducted a study whose task was to assess the attractiveness of the trading platform One⁺¹ for potential users. Approximately 1000 people aged between 20 and 50 took part in the evaluation.
67% of all respondents are ready to use One⁺¹, and 52% of all respondents are ready to post things more often than 3 times a month. 81% of people consider the project useful!
These are only speculative conclusions. What motivates people to use this service?
This too was found out. Slightly more than half of respondents are satisfied with the possibility of obtaining a double benefit - the sale of unnecessary things and the possible help to the needy. Approximately the same number are ready to do this for the sake of good deeds, without leaving home.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Dear participants of the bounty program!

Do not forget that in addition to posts on the forum with links to messages, you still need to register in the spreadsheets!
Please make sure that you do it. Otherwise your participation will not be counted. We take into account any activity in social networks for ones who registered. All the necessary links are on the first page of main topic.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-chek-brings-together-charity-business-and-future-2987726

We also strongly recommend that you focus on VKontakte and Telegram. There are not so many participants there, so you have a good chance of earning extra cheks (tokens).

And for participation in Signature you also need to be noted in the spreadsheets. After all, leaving messages here on the forum - this will also be taken into account and rewarded.
Activity: 378
I have heard that the platform will even have a rating of good deeds! What is it? The "kinder" it is, the higher rating become? What is the grading system?
Activity: 280
I actively use Telegram. What initial information should I provide to become a bounty participant?
Activity: 238
Will the project become a kind of a platform with a long list of well-known charitable organizations and their programs? Brands and benefactors will just choose which one to connect to, right?
No, there will be no lists – this will just ruin the project. Communities will provide information on social campaigns, that will be appropriately visualized and recorded in Public Charity Ledger. All members of the ecosystem will be able to make a choice in favor of certain directions.
How is platform’s software implemented?
Through an open source. Its copy is available at: https://charityblockchain.ru . It’s completely supported by the Association.
Can you tell me briefly what is provided there?
Some services, among which there are a global database with information about charitable organization, analytics on donations and loyalty, API for specialized payment solution in the philanthropy field, a newsportal about charity and new technologies.
How will the newsportal operate? Through mass media?
Activity: 840
Merit: 24
Activity: 266
Are there assessments or at least projections of the developers, how much will an advanced loyalty program help the project develop? How can this increase the community?
Activity: 189
Another one!!!
Why in Spreadsheed there are no results of my work for a week? I posted a report here, post #125

how many times do I have to repeat the question in order to get an answer?

my question has not been answered for a week. bounty campaign died out? ADMINS!

dead project! do not waste your time!

Hello! This is a wrong conclusion. The project is progressively developing now.
We received your application for participating in our “One+1” program. We have checked your twitter account, but it is spammed with other programs severely.
In our spreadsheet it was noted at once.
Unfortunately, according to state 11 of our rules, you are not eligible for our program. Sorry.
I recommend in the future to treat the rules more attentively.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What does the project plan to focus on in its PR strategy? Massiveness is important for this specificity.
Activity: 224
Why is the most bounty funds allocated to the bitcointalk promotion? Is this the most important resource for the project?
Activity: 336
When participating in a translation campaign, what translations are needed to meet the conditions of the program? What do you need to translate? Only WhitePaper?
Pages:
Jump to: