Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Bounty] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 73. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Charity ?! Are you serious? It can be profitable only in capitalist countries where people with high incomes live, in all other charities, it seems to me that it is irrelevant! How will it be capitalized?
Look at the WhitePaper and the world scale of charity. The project has an implementation interesting to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as to large companies and brands.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Charity ?! Are you serious? It can be profitable only in capitalist countries where people with high incomes live, in all other charities, it seems to me that it is irrelevant! How will it be capitalized?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Which major brands are already ready to participate in the project? Has someone already connected?
Activity: 210
Where to register for bounty? Where then to report?
The platform will unite on its base the largest charitable funds with their programs? A kind of charity program store?
I'm interested in options for moving through a platform like reddit.com. Does it participate in the bounty?
Activity: 266
I've heard that for bounty programs, you can get a reward for each message. It's true?
That's right! For example, on Facebook for each message you get 10 PCT!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I've heard that for bounty programs, you can get a reward for each message. It's true?
Activity: 196
Is there a dependence on the number of subscribers and remuneration for posts on their accounts?
Without fail. The more you have friends / followers, the higher the reward.
Activity: 266
Is there a dependence on the number of subscribers and remuneration for posts on their accounts?
Activity: 364
This is the first project, where I see so much attention to loyalty programs! That’s certainly a very high degree of customer focus. But is such an approach more profitable than the traditional one? I've heard that it is easy to raise donations at some meetings, from famous people attracting…
I agree with your main message, that the proposed technical solution of the platform and the project is an advance in charity sphere. No one has done that before, basing on the blockchain! But this very technology is the future of such projects. It guarantees transparency and reliability of the entire structure of the project.
It is surprising to see such great attention to the loyalty program. There is a certain fault in this direction.
I’d rather say balance!) The fact is that the success of the whole project depends on the degree of masses involvement in the project. Therefore, at an early stage, such a loyalty program should bring due attention to the project as of ordinary benefactors, as of legal entities and brands!
Will the project provide information on the charity programs on its platform?
Yes, through an open source program solution for downloading data of charitable foundations and organizations on donations and expenditures in Public Charge Ledger.
Why the open source?
Activity: 406
This is the first project, where I see so much attention to loyalty programs! That’s certainly a very high degree of customer focus. But is such an approach more profitable than the traditional one? I've heard that it is easy to raise donations at some meetings, from famous people attracting…
I agree with your main message, that the proposed technical solution of the platform and the project is an advance in charity sphere. No one has done that before, basing on the blockchain! But this very technology is the future of such projects. It guarantees transparency and reliability of the entire structure of the project.
It is surprising to see such great attention to the loyalty program. There is a certain fault in this direction.
I’d rather say balance!) The fact is that the success of the whole project depends on the degree of masses involvement in the project. Therefore, at an early stage, such a loyalty program should bring due attention to the project as of ordinary benefactors, as of legal entities and brands!
Yes, through an open source program solution for downloading data of charitable foundations and organizations on donations and expenditures in Public Charge Ledger.
Activity: 196
If an expert and community member with their Hero account on BCT advertise this project, how much can they earn?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How much does it cost to translate the white paper of the project into different languages? I am ready to work with translation into rare Asian dialects.
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
Pages:
Jump to: