Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Bounty] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 72. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How many messages do you need to make in VK to be considered a campaign member?
At least one message per week. The text is created independently.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How many messages do you need to make in VK to be considered a campaign member?
Activity: 308
I do not understand, but will there be targeted assistance programs? For example, the sick children of such and such a country ...
Activity: 280
How will those people who really need help be located and identified? Developers will work with funds, social services?
Activity: 294
How should the messages on the topic differ within the same website?
Spam is not allowed. In this case, payment for the bounty program is subject only to one message?
Activity: 336
How should the messages on the topic differ within the same website?
Activity: 644
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why do you develop such complex charity projects, albeit with good intentions? How can I increase donations for charity from individuals through a remote platform? I doubt, because all funds usually operate from some person - a person with a reputation and merit.
Do you doubt about the success of the project? Or in the approach to its promotion? Look closely, the project already has not even a face, but faces of people who not only have active partnership with them, but also gave a positive assessment to it. In particular, in Russia they are very respected people.

I'm used to the fact that usually funds also have someone's name. But since media people are, then everything should be in order.
There are not only persons, but also in the partners of the project you can find large companies that have already responded to the start-up work. Therefore, we can safely say that the project does not start from scratch, but already has a sufficient foundation for success.

I also saw that it is planned to invest a lot of money from fees in community involvement - in the bounty program.
That's right! 5% of the collected funds will go for these purposes. The amount of funds corresponds to the average in the field of crypto projects.

Is not that too much? Philanthropists should not waste unnecessary tokens. Am I mistaken?
Merit: 31
Why do you develop such complex charity projects, albeit with good intentions? How can I increase donations for charity from individuals through a remote platform? I doubt, because all funds usually operate from some person - a person with a reputation and merit.
Do you doubt about the success of the project? Or in the approach to its promotion? Look closely, the project already has not even a face, but faces of people who not only have active partnership with them, but also gave a positive assessment to it. In particular, in Russia they are very respected people.

I'm used to the fact that usually funds also have someone's name. But since media people are, then everything should be in order.
There are not only persons, but also in the partners of the project you can find large companies that have already responded to the start-up work. Therefore, we can safely say that the project does not start from scratch, but already has a sufficient foundation for success.

I also saw that it is planned to invest a lot of money from fees in community involvement - in the bounty program.
That's right! 5% of the collected funds will go for these purposes. The amount of funds corresponds to the average in the field of crypto projects.

Activity: 238
Charity ?! Are you serious? It can be profitable only in capitalist countries where people with high incomes live, in all other charities, it seems to me that it is irrelevant! How will it be capitalized?
Look at the WhitePaper and the world scale of charity. The project has an implementation interesting to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as to large companies and brands.
What global tasks does the Check by 1 team solve?
If to speak about global, then the project can transform modern spheres of public life such as charity and social responsibility of citizens and business from a narrow circle of people into a global form. Any resident of the planet can take part.
How will every inhabitant of the planet be involved? It's impossible!
Of course, this is exaggerated. But the project is working on popularization through well-known people, including 5% of the total allocated funds for bounty programs.
Which of the famous people has already joined the project?
Activity: 252
Charity ?! Are you serious? It can be profitable only in capitalist countries where people with high incomes live, in all other charities, it seems to me that it is irrelevant! How will it be capitalized?
Look at the WhitePaper and the world scale of charity. The project has an implementation interesting to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as to large companies and brands.
If to speak about global, then the project can transform modern spheres of public life such as charity and social responsibility of citizens and business from a narrow circle of people into a global form. Any resident of the planet can take part.
Of course, this is exaggerated. But the project is working on popularization through well-known people, including 5% of the total allocated funds for bounty programs.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: