Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] EXCLUSIVE PLATFORM-A platform as a service for blockchain project - page 4. (Read 2383 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I am very happy to participate in this wonderful project. I believe in the future of this project and big profits.
Activity: 66
Glad to be here...Looking to forward to it...
Activity: 11
Good Project and Nice Team
brand new
Activity: 0
I believe this will be very successful project.
Activity: 1
Activity: 15
I believe in the future of this project and great profits, success for the whole team.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a very cool and exciting project.
Activity: 20
amazing project! good good!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
how much minimum for buy the token in ethereum ? what coin for payment receive ?
Activity: 20
Activity: 3
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
interesting project, I want to know if you have achieved soft cap or not? how much funds have been collected for now? a very good platform and I hope this project can be successful.
There seems to be no information whatsoever and I've asked the telegram and there is no answer there ... This really makes people worry if team is not transparent in making sale
Activity: 98
Twitter: @alex37486552
Bitcointalk : cryptopulover
Telegram:@cryptopulover88   
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
overall for review, this platform is important and give solution about manage on ecosystem on bounty, airdrop system
, distribution for as well in future, high quality on the feature,  establish, secure control as well
i think Exclusive Platform must to still increase of build strategy marketing and make a plan to build event  to get more investor
for contribute
Activity: 80
Twitter:  @IuriiK2   
Bitcointalk: IuriiK 
Teлeгpaммa: @IuriiK777   
Элeктpoннaя пoчтa: [email protected]
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
The Exclusive Platform is a blockchain based project created  to bring solution to project developers. It has been discovered that there are still vast ideas yet to be logged on the time stamp of blockchain, through this platform we are giving new and existing blockchain project developers, blockchain users the opportunity to get connected to the right channel using a  standard medium as delivery.
I have read your whitepaper, at first I thought something was big, but it turned out that it was just something about bots, I wasn't too sure about this project, but I wouldn't underestimate the small things, maybe I should learn more. I certainly did, because I was still curious about this project.
like something I missed. I hope that your project is successful.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
does anyone have an address to go to the bounty address?
I only found a thread bounty in Filipino, please help me Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
What does the functionality of the blockchain? Does the blockchain only does the decentralized thing for your tokens?
Activity: 7

I could not join you on linkedin, the provider is blocking
Activity: 53
Twitter: @shyliak1983
Bitcointalk : shylz1983
Telegram: @shylz1983
Элeктpoннaя пoчтa : [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: