Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] EXCLUSIVE PLATFORM-A platform as a service for blockchain project - page 5. (Read 2396 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Twitter: @Boris31121
Bitcointalk : Andrey3112 
Telegram:@Andrei31121   
Элeктpoннaя пoчтa : [email protected]
Activity: 32
2019 best full sapor then any problem and saport  how to listed to.
XPL  token my  addvais to binance exchange to list 2019 Exclusive Platforms
related to Blockchain Snapshot through the DApp network
that connects 5 develepments and REST API,
it is expected that the Exclusive Platform
will be among the best leaders for bounty hunter
Activity: 10
#proof authentification
Twitter: dastr999
Bitcointalk : dastr999
Telegram: @hiz96
Activity: 41
Activity: 9
Email [email protected]
Telegram Username @rkhatun1999
Activity: 79
Struggling to connect my twitter account on url dashboard. No options I can see help
Please. Completed all other tasks and bot is showing 9,000 XPL Tokens only.  Thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hi EXCLUSIVE PLATFORM Community!

I'm proud to announce that the BOUNTY THREAD, ANN THREAD and WHITEPAPER are now available in FILIPINO Language.

Bounty Thread: CLICK HERE
ANN Thread: CLICK HERE
Whitepaper: CLICK HERE

Let's all support this Awesome Project! God bless us all.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
with a lot of available support it might be easier to promote this project because more and more participants will help promote, hopefully everything will go as planned and achieve what was expected. I'm sure the team that manages this project will always try give the best for all of them.
Activity: 588
many who support this project to succeed, with a team that can be trusted will definitely do the best, moreover the concept provided is also good, of course, many will be interested to join and enliven this project, success for future projects.
indeed in this thread there are many people support and praise this project briefly and generally, maybe you can help me to understand the advantages and privileges of this project with a simpler and more specific explanation not with a general explanation
Activity: 39
I'm impressed with the concept of Exclusive Platforms
related to Blockchain Snapshot through the DApp network
that connects 5 develepments and REST API,
it is expected that the Exclusive Platform
will be among the best leaders for bounty hunter

We are ready to help existing blockchain projects facing technical challenges in product delivery if contacted. New blockchain projects can contact us too.
It seems to be a really good project and it has lots of potential. I just can't seem to connect to other social media in the platform like Facebook and LinkedIn.  Undecided Huh

This is currently being worked on, kindly exercise patience. thanks for checking the platform out, more features will be rolled out soon.

I don't understand why all newbie accounts here say if this project is great, good, and will succeed in future Huh I'm here not finding any information provided by the OP because indeed  OP has never provided any information Cheesy

Kindly try to check the whitepaper before making a confusing conclusion, everything the OP posted is visible to the blind. Please take the pain of reading through very well.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
unfortunately the bounty program from EXCLUSIVE PLATFORM doesn't have a signature campaign code?
even though it was very good to promote in this forum
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
I don't understand why all newbie accounts here say if this project is great, good, and will succeed in future Huh I'm here not finding any information provided by the OP because indeed  OP has never provided any information Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 0
A Plus point of this project is
Connect to the right Audience,
data security,
relaunch your project without limitation
snapshot...

Anyone can start a project without worrying about technical knowledge and funds required to build the required audience.
Activity: 113
Paas is a very impressive platform with some difference from others:
1. build in a bot
2. host airdrop/bounty event
3. build the right crypto audience
I would like to watch on your process and to cheer you up.
copper member
Activity: 132
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
i dont see how to connect facebook and linkedin . button disabled

Will be enabled later
Activity: 4
i dont see how to connect facebook and linkedin . button disabled
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This platform is a solid one that have plans in the future of blockchain adaptation. Exclusive will be one project that I will be keeping watch on and will promote in the cryptocurrency community. Will be looking forward on the initial project launching of this 4 usecases  1- Bot in seconds
2- Bounty/Airdrop hosting 3- Snapshot 4- Building right crypto audience. Every usecase of Exclusive platform can be a big plus in the cryptocurrency industry for more people to learn the advantages of the blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: