Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] [ICO] Rhea - a unique cryptotrading platform! - page 5. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Applied for the twitter bounty!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/btcltcdigger
Audti: https://www.twitteraudit.com/btcltcdigger
BTC: 1z1E1X4eUmLVyHypjx43qRa5AAT3cqXcF
ETH: 0x6b5E8a38DEBb1C02E9fe852c2986D78b52877EAb
WAVES: 3P7rhkSSS32XmE85PrAzDhKf7ZvQPN7612V
Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
join bounty media sociial sir, thanks
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Applied for the twitter bounty!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/btcltcdigger
Audti: https://www.twitteraudit.com/btcltcdigger
BTC: 1z1E1X4eUmLVyHypjx43qRa5AAT3cqXcF
ETH: 0x6b5E8a38DEBb1C02E9fe852c2986D78b52877EAb
WAVES: 3P7rhkSSS32XmE85PrAzDhKf7ZvQPN7612V
the limit of participants and date of joining is proof that this bounty is fair and clear. but it seems like i am late to know this bounty project.
but no problem,and good luck from me
Hello, thanks for the feedback. It is not too late to join our campaign as it will continue until the end of October. If you are interested, please fill out the form Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
the limit of participants and date of joining is proof that this bounty is fair and clear. but it seems like i am late to know this bounty project.
but no problem,and good luck from me
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Bounty berjalan 48 hari.lumayan cepet nih projectnya
joined the twitter campaign. Good luck with the Project, I´m supporting it

Cheers
Thanks for participating  Smiley
I've been joined on your twitter and facebook campaign. Thanks for accepting me in your campaign...
Thanks for participating!
Activity: 420
I've been joined on your twitter and facebook campaign. Thanks for accepting me in your campaign...
Activity: 280
joined the twitter campaign. Good luck with the Project, I´m supporting it

Cheers
Activity: 322
Joined your fb and twitter bounty campign devv
Good luck in this project, thank's
does it have to create a like, coment and share report on this thread? if so, tell me when it's time to create a report every week?
Hey, you do not need to update any files. After you fill in the form, we are keeping track of participants and weekly activity, and we will post the first updated report on this thread this weekend. Thank you  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
I joined Twitter Campaign, good luck. Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
does it have to create a like, coment and share report on this thread? if so, tell me when it's time to create a report every week?
I joined Twitter Campaign, good luck. Grin
Thanks  Smiley
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Hey, currently there isn't any other token which offers the possibility of options trading on an index with a dividend incentive. Thanks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
joined your twitter campaign.
Thank you Dev for the opportunity to join the bounty campaign.  I just have a question about 4 posts related to RHEA in the bitcointalk signature campaign. Do I just go on any forum topic in bitcointalk and make sure to mention RHEA coin or just stick to RHEA forum topic and mention RHEA token?
Hello,  thanks for joining the campaign  Smiley. These posts should be mixed - you can post once in our token announcement thread and the remaining 3 in other forum topics, that you consider relevant. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks
Activity: 238
Thank you Dev for the opportunity to join the bounty campaign.  I just have a question about 4 posts related to RHEA in the bitcointalk signature campaign. Do I just go on any forum topic in bitcointalk and make sure to mention RHEA coin or just stick to RHEA forum topic and mention RHEA token?
I'm becoming super-efficient with Polish translations.

Would like to reserve if possible.

Also sending PM to ensure I'm approved.
Polish reserved for you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: