Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] [ICO] Rhea - a unique cryptotrading platform! - page 7. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'd like to reserve for Chinese ANN Thread translation and maintainence.

Also for signature campaign if it can be counted weekly (aka don't have to wear the signature till the end of the ICO)
Hey, thanks for the question. Its reserved for you.
The signature campaign was also recently changed to weekly participation. Please feel free to fill out the form and let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I'd like to reserve for Chinese ANN Thread translation and maintainence.

Also for signature campaign if it can be counted weekly (aka don't have to wear the signature till the end of the ICO)
Activity: 565
Merit: 117
Can you change my twitter stats, now i have more then 1000 https://twitter.com/Crypto_AlexXx &  Twitter @username: @Crypto_AlexXx

spreadsheets № 9
Hi, I can not see the spreadsheets for the list of participants. Thank you
Hi! The post was updated to show all the participants in the Bounty campaign. You can find it at the bottom of the announcement. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i have join bounty twitter
thanks Rhea !
go to the moon !!
Activity: 336
good project i will join in bounty facebook, twitter and hopefully this project will succeed thankyou.
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Nice project, best good team Dev!

I think, it's success!

Joined bounty twitter, face!

Thanks Dev!
This project looking interest,  im join twitter and facebook campaign,,
Where i can find spreadsheets sir,  thanks.
Hi, You can find all the spreadsheets at the bottom of this announcement thread.  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
This project looking interest,  im join twitter and facebook campaign,,
Where i can find spreadsheets sir,  thanks.
reserving urdu translations. Smiley
Hi, fill out the form pleas. Selected translators will be announced soon. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 574
reserving urdu translations. Smiley
So there's max amount to get for participants and fixed amount RHT tokens, what about if the fixed amount didnt reached will it going to distribute to participants or not ?

Hi LastKiss,

Thank you for the question. If Rhea's ICO doesn't reach 25%, then no bounty rewards will be distributed. Surpassing the 25% threshold means that a bounty is given and in the case of the two fixed ones (Articles&Videos and Translations), the RHT tokens that we specified will be paid out regardless of we have reached the amount or not.
I just want to know exactly how you intent on bypassing burdensome regulations as you say? If you are successful you will be a victim of your success.
Hey, thanks for the question. We strongly believe in the future of blockchain technology and that at this point the industry requires more regulation and accountability. Rhea solves a real problem and it has a direct application in cryptocurrency portfolio management. We have experience trading in an algorithmic hedge fund and we are very familiar with financial markets regulations. Rhea will apply simiar reporting and accountability rules in our system. Of course the full extent of the legal handling of cryptoassets is still unclear and it can potentially affect our profitability but that is a risk that all cryptocurrencies will face.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
So there's max amount to get for participants and fixed amount RHT tokens, what about if the fixed amount didnt reached will it going to distribute to participants or not ?
Activity: 5
Will there be any other languages added to the list for translations or is it final?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
I just want to know exactly how you intent on bypassing burdensome regulations as you say? If you are successful you will be a victim of your success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Are you sure you wanted to post this Bounty page here and not on the Bounty thread?  I am not sure what the information about your coin or ICO in this post...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
I want to reserve Indonesian translation
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Link is Broken
Pages:
Jump to: